Organ eater / demon

Sam's POV

" dean come look at this. It looks like somebody's heart was ripped out. The cops think its an animal. It also says some guy Steven was found nearby. Do think we should go check it out it might be a werewolf " I ask dean.

" we'll there's only one way to if d out let's go kick some wolf but. Ah Sammy." I tell dean yeah and dean and I get into the impala and Kelly and Alex get into there mustang. We r all going to Harrison, Michigan. Kelly claims she went to grade school with a guy named Steven. I have noticed that all the monsters r related or know Kelly. I think it's weird who this all happens but u know these kinds do happen sometimes. If it continues I'm going to call Bobby and see if he knows anything about this.

Kelly POV

Alex wants to know if all the cases we work on involve all of my friends.

" yes. But I'm not sure why do u think it could b something supernatural. Well I do because it's always happening to me I don't recall any other hunter with this problem. This is only happening with me. My friend was a vampire. My other friend was a demon and then a vampire. Now my other friend from grade school was found by a crime scene." I said to Alex. When I finished I told dean that the best way to go is to go investigate Steven. When we arrived Steven said, " o m god it's Kelly"

My response was, " we'll from what I understand u where found by a crime scene the night it happened do u want to confess anything to me Steven "

"Well, I have to confess I did eat some animal organs. But u know I only like just ate a ware wolf heart. " we'll that's just great. He probably ate a ware wolf heart when he ate that mans heart out. " Hello r u going to run or

R u just gonna stand there so I don't have to catch u. " I ran for my life. Steven was right in my tail. I ran right o he hotel and loaded my gun with a silver bullet. The door came down and I saw the thing walk in and I shot and Steven fell dead. 5 mins later Sam dean and came in the door.

"Hey where's Alex " I ask Sam and dean.

Deans response was, well when we saw a demon was in town too along with him" he pointed to Steven. " Well we took Alex with us and he didn't make it back"

" God dang it dean why did u let this happen is there something wrong with u he was only still in training" I left and got into my mustang and drove to a friends house who understand what I do.i got about 200 calls and texts from Sam and dean but I ignored them all cause if I answer they could trace my phone and find out where I was. I came to my old friend Julia's house and went straight in to find her eating Chinese.

Deans POV

Kelly wouldn't answer my calls so I decided to pray to cas. Instead of cas I got Kelly's guardian angle Anna. ******(this is the Anna from Anna and friends in the future )******.

Anna told me she didn't want to be bothered and she came down because cas was busy.i asked if she could tell me where she was but she refused.

Kelly's POV

Julia shot strait up and gave me hug and said," OMG Kelly why are u here?"

Well because my brothers took him to hunt a demon and Alex for killed in the process"

"Kelly I'm so sorry" she said with sympathy.

My phone started ringing and Julia asserted it. I sakes her who it was she said some guy named dean and that it was funny cause he had the same last name as me. And his name also came up on caller ID. I told her he was my brother and that she would think he was cute.

" Ummmm....... I kind of ran away with from them so I could deal with my emotions from what happened with Alex " I told her. I prayed to Anna to zap me and Julia and my mustang behind deans impala.

Deans POV

I saw a flash of light and saw Kelly, one girl, and Anna sitting in the car. I drive to the nearest motel. Kelly followed and parked right next to me. " Who is she?''

" She's my friend Julia she knows about the supernatural and she's my new partner. Thank u''

"Well we where going to Harrison Michigan"

" I know whew Harrison is. I was born there. Idjet. "

"Wel ok. But she's not a demon she answered ur phone and she said she was."

" Well, she knows about the supernatural and I know the exersesum if she gets possessed. Bit I highly doubt that because she's going to get an tattoo so she doesn't get possessed."

"O I already have one of those."

"Ok then where is it" Kelly asked. While this was going on Sam and I got a room for 4. "Where r the other two'' the lady at the desk asked.

" Here they come now" i told her. She had a frowns face. But I didn't care cause she wasn't attractive at all.

" Where's Anna ?" Julia asked

" She's an angle."

"What do u mean she's an angle?"

She died and now she's an angle. She's our guardian angle. " .

'