You're My Everything

So, basically this is a novel that I wrote in school about a month ago. Got an A for it! :) Hope you like it, enjoy! x

Update: Please comment or give me critisism, everything's appreciated you guys! :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- I am not good enough. I am never good enough.

I looked up and gazed out on my classmates. They all stared back.

 - Fantastic, Lily! A very interesting poem. said Lena, the English teacher.

- Sure, if you want to be depressed. someone snapped.

But I didn't care. The only thing I cared about was the two green eyes staring thoughtfully at me. They belonged to Jake. A soft, dreamy look. I was enchanted. I couldn't move a muscle, Jake had me stuck in a tight grip, and he wasn't going to let me go.

- You can return to your seat Lily. said Lena.

I jumped at the sound, but quietly went to my desk and sat down. Jake didn't take his eyes off me once.

 - Nice poem. he murmured.

- Thank you. I said. My bench neighbors looked strangelyat me. Oh... The memory burned itself into my mind.

- Told you, she is crazy ... she's talking to herself! I could hear the voice loud and clear in my head even though it was just a whisper.

I closed my eyes and fell into a dream state. Away from the classroom, away from school, away from everything and everyone.

-That 's it, class dismissed. said Lena. I flew up from the bench and almost ran to the lockers. Past Jake. He looked worried ... I saw how he looked at me. He studied me. I saw him everywhere today, he was breathtaking, so real ... I threw my English books into my locker and took my block with poems out. We had poetry presentation in English. It was the bestthing  I knew.

- See you in English? asked Jake. I jumped a little at the voice but pulled myself together. Istill hadn't gotten used to his voice. It was such a long time ago ...

- Of course. I replied, with a fast smile.

- Who is she talking to, did anyone even talk to her? someone said.

But I didn't care, nothing could bring me down. Not this time. I would present my best poem so far and hopefully we would get an ending. I could feel the tears beginning to flow. I couldn't even think about it. My wounds were still fresh. I shook it off and focused on the poem. Just a couple of last changes... perfection! I reviewed my thoughts and feelings that I had scribbled down on the paper in front of me. I felt his presence, his scent embraced me.

- Lily, you are next in line. said the English teacher expectantly.

I took a deep breath and fixed my eyes on Jake's. Imagined that we were the alone in the classroom. Focused on his soft brown hair, his playful dimples and beautiful green eyes.

- Perfection. I thought. I felt safe in Jake's presence. Or was I just crazy?

- You are my everything. I began. Someone rolled their eyes but it was just me and Jake there. - You came like a gust of wind, you took me by storm

You were my everything, my life took a different form - The air I breathe, yes it was you

You left me alone, what should I do 

- You are the best that I ever had

But my luck has tuned and now I am just sad  - It was not your fault, not at all

We had a will and fate made us fall

- I miss you day in and day out

My life is over, I want out

- Without you I am nothing, you are my everything

My feelings are cool, my heart is seperating

- But for you it beats more Even though you're not in my life anymore

- I miss you, I love you and that I will always do

 Can't ever replace you with someone new - Soon I will be returning to you

Don't be afraid, soon it will again be us two.   I forced the last sentence. A tear ran down my cheek and I felt myself burst inside. He was so young, so helpless, so perfect. Too perfect. We were too good, he was too good.

- Wel thenl, class is over. Amazing poem Lily, your best one... so far. said the English teacher and smiled at me.

I hurried out and ran home.

- Wait Lily, wait for me! It was Jake. He caught up with me.

- Lily, your poem was incredible. he exclaimed. I smiled lightly.

- Who was it about? he asked curiously, looking at me with his large green eyes.

I felt how he started to fade, right before my eyes.

- Not now. I need you, please. I shouted.

But I couldn't do anything, he was almost gone. I started running again. I wanted to run forever, never stop. Just run, run and run. Until I fell to the ground, dead. I wanted to forget everything. I can't do this. I tripped on a rock and fell. Pain.

- Jake, don't leave me. Please, I can't do this. Come back Jake. I whispered to the ground.

I needed him more than ever. But reality was pulling him away from me. Further and further away. Away from me. - No, please. Don't take him away from me, I can't do this. I need him. I shouted at the sky. As if that would bring him back... - You're strong baby, you don't need me anymore. You're so strong, don't ever give up. You can do this. he whispered quietly. He slipped further and further away from me.

I curled up against the grass. Silence. Loneliness. I was safe here. I closed my eyes and embraced the darkness. I was so far away, beyond all the emotiong, all the pain and sorrow. Unresponsive. Still, I loved every minute of it

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update: I apologize for my spelling mistakes, I'm from Sweden and my English is not perfect.