Chapter 2

"What did you just say " He asked angrily as he stood up from his desk slamming his chair back. Uh oh.

"Ummm I think I said ' well I don't really give a damn' " I replied crossing my arms, not ready to back down yet.

" You speak to me like that again and I'll fire you miss, now apologize and tell me your name" he demanded. Does he think he frightens me or something??? I'm not going to cower down to some cocky jerk even if he is hot and has my job in the hold of his hands because whatever I say I'm just gonna get fired anyway probably.

"Sorry but I don't listen to Cocky jerks" I replied, now moving my hands down to my hips as I jutted my hip out in a competitive stance.

"Your fired" he stated darkly. My heart dropped, I mean I knew I was going to get fired but a part of me hoped that I wouldn't. I was more angry than sad though as I looked at him and calmly said

" We'll that's Your stupid businesses loss" then I grabbed all the dignity I had took one more look at the infuriating and sexy man and turned to leave.

I didn't make it to the door though because for the second time he called out "Stop, I said you're fired but I meant from your old job you will now be working as my Personal Assistant" what?!

"Wh-what do you mean" I said filled with nervous hope. What if he was just joking and trying to get my hopes up, or what If he was doing this just so he could torture me and make me constantly run to get coffee and stuff like that for him.

"I said you will now be my personal assistant I advise you to go get your belongings from Mr.Tyler's office and I'll inform him as your on your way doing so". he said as a smirk formed on his face.

I knew I shouldn't of said it but before I could stop myself I called out "And what if I don't want to work for you"?

"We'll Im afraid that's to bad because your going to have to and I'll make sure that if you quit no other business hires you, because if you didn't know I have the power to do so".

Ughh...that jerk! The sad thing too is I knew that if I quit he really could and would do that to me.

"Why can't I just work for Mr.Tyler though, because if you think about it I'd still be working for you in a way" I knew that I shouldn't have said this either and that I was only annoying him more with my rejection to wanting to work with him, but I had to try because something told me that if I work for him crazy things were gonna happen and little did I know just what kinds of crazy things they were.

"You'll be working for me and only me, now go get your stuff and come back here right after I don't want you gone more then ten minutes" and nearly to almost shouted anger clearly evident on his face, then he turned and sat back in his chair making the call to confirm to my 'old' boss what was going down.

I took that as my cue, huffed and walked out of his office not even close to the mood I was when I walked in , I don't want to admit it but a part of me was very exited to work for the hot jerk.

After exiting his office I made a quick turn to the elevator and rushed my way to his office. Arriving at his office I knocked on his door, a loud 'Come in' was the reply. I stepped in and looked up to a very pissed off Mr.Tyler.

"Hello sir, I've just come to grab my things, did you get his call" I asked politley.

"I did get his call and I'm not happy one bit, he can't just come in and take my P.A , of course though once he laid eyes on you he'd want you" he spat out.

"What do you mean" I asked confused.

"As if you don't know, your beautiful any man would be happy to just be in your presence and it was a mistake sending you on an errand to him of

course he'd find an interest in you".

"Oh...well it wasn't my intention really I wanted to work for you very badly and thank you for the compliment"

"Your welcome, and I know it wasn't your intention honey"

I quickly packed up all my stuff knowing I was on a ten minute dedline. When i was done I looked over to find Mr. Tyler staring at me already, I could still see the anger in his eyes...I wanted to change that.

"Mr.Tyler" I drawled out slowly as I made my way over to him, making sure to add an extra swing into my hips. I saw his breath cath in his throat, just the reaction I wanted.

"I do hope this isnt the last time I see of you" I whispered, tracing my finger across his chest then turning to leave. I didnt get anywhere though because he grabbed my wrist whipping me back around. I stumbled into his chest, gasping out a quick "Mr.Tyler" before he crushed his lips onto mine. 

Shock consumed me at first but as his his teeth nibbled on my bottom lip asking for entrance, I wasnt hesitant to grant it. The kiss was soft yet rough and demanding as his tounge tangled with mine. I let out a soft whimper when his hands grabed my ass and he picked me up wrapping my legs around me. I brought my arms up to the nape of his neck and tugged on the hair, a deep and rich groan came out of his mouth. He took me over to his desk not breaking away from the kiss. Reaching up to take his shirt off the door flew open and looked up as I heard and saw Mr.Silver shout "What the hell".

Oh Shit!