Revenge (An Ib Fan-Fiction) not completely finished.

• Dedicated to Jamie Matich

This book is deticated to my friend Jamie Matich, who I thank for helping me become who I am.

Chapter 1:

Garry stood in the center of the art gallery. He was waiting for Ib. Ever since she had given him her handkerchief he had been meaning to get it back. They were supposed to rendezvous today. Suddenly he sensed someone behind him. He turned around. There was Ib, now 13 years of age. It had been 3 years since they had seen each other, so Garry was now 21. Ib ran up to Garry and embraced him. "Hey Ib, how's it going?" asked a smiling Garry. Ib still wouldn't let go. "Hey Ib your never going to get your handkerchief if you don't let go of me!" Finally Ib let go and smiled at Garry. "I've missed you so much Garry!" Ib had tears in her eyes. "Hey Ib, it's alright. I'm here now. I promised we would see each other again and it happened right?" said Garry. Ib smiled. "Do you have my handkerchief?" she asked. Garry reached into his pocket and pulled out a white handkerchief with "Ib" stitched into it with red thread. "Thanks Garry," Ib took her handkerchief.

Suddenly men burst through the gallery door holding a large box. "We need to speak to the manager now!" the largest man yelled. Ib and Garry looked at each other. What was going on?

"I am the manager." A man walked from behind a desk and went towards the men. "Mr, we are archiologists from Switzerland. We were recently searching through a lost temple when we found a painting. A unique and original painting, made by Geurtena." Ib glanced at Garry with frightened eyes. Garry put a hand on her shoulder. They both feared that the painting would be of a certain someone.

"Well then, let me have a look at it," said the manager. By now, quite a crowd had gathered around the men and manager. Ib grabbed Garry's hand and pulled him to the front of the crowd. The men started pulling the painting out of the box. "We restored it before we came here," explained a short, stout man. Ib sqeezed Garry's hand. Garry glanced at Ib trying not to show he was afraid as well. By now the painting was out of the box, but before Garry and Ib could get a look at it the crowd pushed ahead of them.

"It's beautiful!" exclaimed a woman. "Must be worth millions!" claimed a man. The manager raised a hand. "Everyone silence! Yes, this painting is amazing, but we musn't be careless. A painting this extrodinary must be in a case of glass. Please stand back as we take the painting to the restoration room." Everyone backed out of the way. Right away Ib let out a sad and frightened gasp. She clung to Garry and started crying. Garry just stared at the painting. It couldn't be. Why did it have to be? The painting was of a girl in a green dress. Her yellow hair matched the color of the yellow roses that bordered her image. Her blue eyes were as lifelike as they were stunning. Garry hung is head and stroked Ib's hair.

The painting was of Mary.