The maid, The prince and The lady

heya this is another one of my books please comment and can i say, im dedicating this to my cuz ilovenerds4notreally, who wrote the original with me and i hope you all like it. plz comment. xxx z xxx

Chapter 1

The pitter patter of feet rang through the building, the hot tea sloshed around in its china cup and wisps of hair writhed around the face of the servant. Gilded pictures ran along the wall, while the hand woven rug seemed endless towards the double doors. Panting, the servant slowed down, reaching the massive entrance.

“Wait what’s your name?” Still being persistent as I am, I grabbed her arm, swivelled her towards me and staring into her face I asked again. Her eyes bore into mine and her smile faltered. She started to disappear, like sand being blown in the wind. She slipped from my grasp and her face still there whispered,

“I am no one.”

Panting I woke up to hear knocking and I shouted, “Come in,” I had by then gotten up and started walking towards my bathroom, my back to the doors and Joan.

“Joan, just put it down and get me out my formal attire, black Armani suit.” Opening the bathroom door I stepped inside, glad for the underfloor heating to make these cold tiles seem at the most, pleasant to walk on. I went up to the tap and splashed water on my face, grabbing a towel I started mopping my face. I was about to ask Joan why she was so quiet this morning, when I realised the servant who had delivered breakfast wasn’t Joan.

“Wait.” I said to the figure whose face was looking at the door, hand poised on the handle.

“Yes, your majesty?” Deducing from the voice the servant was female but she still hadn’t turned around.

“Turn around.” I stated almost suspiciously as there was a feeling in my gut that told me either something was really wrong or something I wouldn’t like was going to happen.

The maid turned in my direction but kept her head held down with her hair covering her face. Sighing, I walked up to her, pulled her face up by her chin and nearly shit myself. This cant be. No. Not her. Why her?