Girl Meets Deals

Chapter 39

Logan's pov

"I don't get why you're even arguing about this." Riley sighed in defeat as Lucas and Maya continued.

"Come on Riles!" she scoffed, "He cannot seriously think oreos are better than chips ahoy!"

"Here we go." I rolled my eyes. "You know? I'm gonna go to my locker!"

"Can I please come?"

"Sure." I nodded and RIley followed me. I turned in the combination as Riley leaned against the locker next to mine.

"I don't get why they can't get along."

I sighed, "Come on Riley the real Maya is back, there is no way they're get along." I told her and she sighed.

I open my locker as she said, "I know bu-" We both paused as a note fell out of my locker. We both looked at each other, a second later I built up the courage and picked it up.

Logan,

Meet me at Topanga's at five. I have an important question to ask. Come alone.

~Your secret admirer

My jaw dropped as I finished reading it out loud to Riley, I looked up at her and her smile was a mile wide.

"Logan this is great! Who do you think it is?" she questioned at looked over at our friends. "I think it's Farkle."

"Riley, I don't know." I sighed.

"Come on Logan! You can't just ditch him!"

"Why?" I asked/whined. She rolled her eyes and lightly slapped my arm.

"Cause! That's rude! Now come on, once you finish meeting him, you come straight to the bay window and talk to us about it!"

I sighed and nodded, "Fine."

-

"A secret admirer?" Shawn questioned as he typed on his laptop.

"Yep." I nodded and flopped back on the couch in our hotel room, again. He wanted to by an apartment,and was looking into it. But Shawn, being as picky she is, wants the right one. One in a good area, one with easy access. And by all of that, I mean by Mr. Matthews. He wants me to call him Uncle Cory, but I told him that was weird.

"So are you gonna go?"

I shrugged, "I guess, can't really back out."

"Why not?"

"Because, it'll just crush whoever's heart, I don't wanna do that."

He nodded, "Good point. If you're gonna meet him, better leave now."

I looked at the time that rea 4:46pm. I sighed and nodded, then grabbed my bag, "See ya."

"Bye."

I walked out of the hotel and down the sidewalk. As I turned the corner, I felt someone pull me over and cover my mouth. I hit the stranger's arm as they pulled me into a strange room.

"Sh!"

Help!" I screamed, ignoring their demands to be quiet. Their mouth went back over m mouth and a light turned on, revealing my father, the kidnapper. His lightly shave beard had dirt covered in it and his eyes filled with pure evil as they stared at me.

"What do you want? Let me go!"

"Not until I finish this deal."

"What deal?" I crossed my arms over my chest uncomfortably. My voice filled with confidence and annoyance, but I was nervous on what he would do.

"Come with me, nothing happens. Don't, your life will be living hell."

"I will never go with you, if you keep this up, I will tell Shawn." I wanted him.

"Oh sweetheart, you won't want to do that." he laughed. "You can't beat me, I'm unstoppable." he crossed his arms, "Choice is yours."

"No." I said firmly. He moved to the side and opened the door.

"Fine, enjoy hell, both are waiting for you." I started walking out but he stopped me, "I think you're gonna be late to meet your admirer."

I froze, "How do you-"

"Oh Logan," he laughed and whispered in my ear, "I know everything.'

I swallowed and walked out, the door slammed behind me as I shook in fear.

He can't actually do anything, right?

A/N: AT everyone's request, it's finally updated XD I have no idea what this is, but I'm really excited.

I think you guys will find Logan's past, well, different than whatever you thought. Mostly cause I just thought of a great idea XD

Some of you guys are mad that I'm using Mackenzie Ziegler as Logan, would you like me to change it?

Thanks for reading! Please vote! :)

Who's the secret admirer?