Chapter 3: Margaret

Shigure punched Akito. I saw it with my own two eyes. And I could tell that I wasn't the only person that heard it. Haru and Yuki came into the room to see what the thud on the floor was, and they were just as shocked as me and Dani.

Yuki pulled Shigure off of Akito and dragged him out of he room. Haru just kneeled next to me.

" You might want to get out of here," he whispered into my ear." You and Dani are both still hysterical. You should move into the room that were all sitting in. Please?"

I looked at Hatsuharu for a minute. His eyes were pleading and scared. I nodded my head and we both went over to Danielle. We practically had to drag her out of the room. Dani went and sat in the corner as I stood at the one side of he room Shigure, Yuki, Haru, and Hari were in. They all just stared at me for a while, then Hatori came right next to me.

He gave me a very tender hug. I hugged him back and immediately started to cry. He just held me there. He was such a great brother for me. I love him and I'm happy he's my brother. After a while, he looked at me.

" Go to the bathroom, clean yourself up. It's probably scaring Danielle even more with the fact that you look scared out of your mind."

I nodded and as I went to the bathroom, I looked at Yuki. He look so scared, but he gave me a smile. I smiled back, then went into the bathroom.

Jesus Christ! Hatori wasn't kidding, I looked terrible. My face was so freaking puffy and my eyes were blood-shot. I got a towel, soaked it in hot water, and rubbed my face. I looked at myself in the mirror again and my face looked ten times better then it did a minute ago. The color was back in my face and my eyes were less blood-shot.

How everything went so bad in a weeks time span, I don't know. "A" didn't even do anything to Akito and Dani and I didn't even talk to him. He was probably just pissed that Sally decided to skip out on the New Years Sohma Party and stayed in NYC with the guys.

The guys. What are they going to say when hey see the way "A" looks? Raph would probably march his way to Japan and kill Akito with his own two hands. And Dani...she looks terr-

Knock! Knock!

I opened the bathroom door and looked down the hallway. The front door opened and I couldn't believe my eyes.

"Margy!!!!"

I got hugged tightly and she looked at me. April O'Neil smiled at me. I just shook my head to make sure what I saw behind her was actually there. Casey Jones was standing next to Master Splinter. Behind him, was Kyo, leaning against the wall looking at me.

......What the he'll is going on?!?!?!?!