~Dare~

MissCris: Hello my pretties! Here's my next one shot. I have read so many stories about truth or dare games or variations of the game that I thought, why not write one myself? So for your entertainment here's Dare.

The party is barely getting started. That is evident in the faces of ever person in the crowd, they all look pumped, which really says something seeing as it's already two am.

"Brian you ok?" Liam, my best friend, asks from beside me.

I turn to him, "Yeah, lets go get some drinks."

We head over to the table that looks like it should have the drinks somewhere in the middle of the mess littering it. I reach for a cup and see a drink that looks to be punch with spit in it, nice. I grimace as I put it down and find a clean cup.

I don't know why I keep coming to these stupid parties, they're disgusting and so predictable. You come, you get drunk, do something stupid and wake up with a motherfucking headache.

"Brian, look who's here." Liam exclaims as he hits me repeatedly on the arm, I think he's already a little drunk.

"Liam, quit hitting me!" I yell as I turn to look at who he's talking about.

My heart skips a beat and I look away. Connor McBride. My crush and tormentor. Boy am I messed up.

When I came out to my friends about six months ago about being gay the news spread like wildfire, not that I wasn't expecting it to. But the speed was alarming. As the news began to circulate the taunts began and the tormenting.

Especially from the jocks, mainly Connor. He's the captain of the soccor team and basically the social ruler of the school. No one stands up to him, figuratively and metaphorically, he's like six three and can scortch you with a single glare.

Then why you ask if he torments me do I like him? Well, he wasn't always like that, before I came out he was my friend. We hung out a lot and I got to know the real him, or so I thought. But still, when I came out and he started, for lack of a better word, bullying me I still remembered the boy knew and the feelings I had for him never went away.

But that's worse because the guy you would give anything to be with is the one person to cause you the most pain.

"Bri, your dozing again." Liam says bringing me back to reality.

I take a deep breath and look back over to where Connor is, he's looking at me. Crap. I turn away quickly, not here, please not tonight.

"Why's he looking at you?" Liam asks, his words are slurred, yep definetly drunk, great.

Because it my bad luck night? I think sarcastically.

"He's coming over!" Liam practically yells tugging on my arm.

"Liam, I need my arm!" he lets go.

I can feel him, his presence behind me. I muster up the courage to turn and find him there, really close.

I swallow.

"OKAY EVERYBODY WHO WANTS TO PLAY DARE?" Mimi yells across the room breaking the staring contest Connor and I are having.

The whole rooms erupts into yells of yes and boos. Im a booer myself but I'll do anything at this point to get away from Connor and his taunts that are sure to come.

"EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO PLAY GO OUT TO THE BACK LAWN!" Mimi yells and turns around skipping back outside, her black ringlest bobbing against her shoulders.

I grab Liam's arms and pull him around Connor and head to the back  lawn. When we get there a group of kids are already sitting on the lawn in a circle which Mimi is standing in the middle of holding a hat.