Chapter 49- That's Madness

I wake up around 10:00 am, then go into the bathroom. My eyes are swollen and red, my hair is in a mess. I start to think about what happened last night and I begin to cry again, I hate him so much, why did he do this?

I wrap myself in a robe and go to the steam room to relax and take my mind off some things for a while.

Freddie brings my breakfast for me and says, "your dad is in the theater room if you're looking for him", I nod.

Arlene texts me on my new phone.

Best girlfriend: Hi girl, I heard what happened Kyle and the guys will take care of him personally, I doubt he would be able to move for a while

Me: Thanks, I'll see you tomorrow

Best girlfriend: Yeah and eat all the ice cream you want, it helps

I change into sweatpants and a baggy shirt and went downstairs the doorbell rings. I open the door and gasp, there standing is a beat-up Brandon with a black eye and a broken nose.

He says, "Ana please, let me explain."

My dad comes, he shouts, "what you're doing here?!!"

Brandon says, "I came to apologize."

I cross my arms.

My dad threatens, "you better get off my property for trespassing before I call the cops or I'll just personally kill you I told you not to hurt Anne. I got good lawyers so I wouldn't go to jail or get charged because I'll say you trespassed and I thought you were a thief".

Brandon frowns, "that's madness."

My dad shakes his head, "I got a witness, and who the judge would believe, the thief or the witness who saw everything?"

I say, "leave me alone Brandon, we're over go to your baby mama, I don't want to be in the middle of the drama."

He is about to protest but dad interrupts, "now boy or I'll kill you and make news; 'big business owner got charge for the murder of an eighteen-year-old boy, police have him in custody.'

I smirk.

I see two motorbikes and a car pull up in front of our house.

Brandon stiffed, Jordan says, "Hi Anne, ho-", but stops when he sees Brandon. Justin walks up to Brandon about to punch him when Carlos holds him back.

Justin hisses, "if I ever see you near her again, I'll kill you."

My dad adds, "and I'll kill you the next time I see you around here, now get out of my sight boy you don't want to see the bad side of me."

Brandon leaves with Jordan kicking him in the butt and he drives off.

I ask, "what are you guys doing here?"

Jacob says, "our friend needs us and we have ice cream, a pillow with Brandon's face, and a dartboard as well."

I cry and hug him.

My dad says, "have fun, I am going out and if that bastard comes again, I give you full authority to make him go to the hospital."

I hug my dad, he says, "don't worry, everything will be alright."

I nod.

We go into the game room and put the dartboard on the wall with Brandon's face on it. Anger builds up in me and I throw the dart, hitting straight in his eye.

Jordan says, "good throw Anne", eating the ice cream which I supposed to be for me.

After dart throwing, I punch the pillow to let my anger out. Then we take out a picture and label it as 'helping me get over my heartbreak'.

We order pizza and watch an action movie and a romance one.

When someone in the movie says they love the person, I scream, "lair!" Throwing popcorn at the screen and start crying again.

Jordan hugs me and I say, "they are all lies, why did I fall for the trap?"

All the guys watch me with pity, Justin is the one who was angry the most.

He says, "let's take revenge tomorrow night."

All the guys nod.

I say, "I am in, what do I have to do?"

Justin smiles, "I thought you'll never ask."

****

The next night, 1:00 am

We all are in black in front of Brandon's house, payback time baby.

I whisper, "do you have the spray paint Jordan?" He nods and takes it out.

I offer, "I'll handle his car", Brandon's car is in the driveway and it's white. I grin and take out the red and black spray paint then begin to do my masterpiece.

The others break into the garage and spray paint the other vehicles and then throw towel paper at the house. After I finish I plastic wrap his car and put tar on it as well.

We spray paint the whole front of the house and put Vaseline on the doorknob.

Justin says, "one more thing" he takes out the oil and empty it from the front door to the driveway.

I high-five him and say, "he wouldn't know what him in the morning", we walk back to Justin's house.

I say, "see you guys in school", then got in my car and drive home.

Brandon is in for a shock of his life, I smile as I open my front door.

Revenge is sweet.

_____________________

Sweet sweet revenge.