Chapter 7

We ran down the stairs, him in front of me. The scent of spaghetti slapped my face. I inhaled and exhailed loudly, closing my eyes and smiling. I love mums spaghettis. I opened my eyes and ran past Dom. "You made spaghetti!" I said, clapping. Dom entered after me, looking at me with a soft smile and warm eyes. He's never looked at me like that. "Silly, you get excited by something so simple as food." Mom commented. Food? It's freaking spaghetti.. I just shrugged her off, and devoured my spagetti. After finishing it off, Dom leaned in to me and whispered "I like girls who eat". He had a little twinkle in his eyes. I blushed and looked away, realizing how fast I had eaten my plate with spagetti. "I swear, if you didn't work out as much as you do, you would have been overweight" My mother chuckled. I just gave her a flat look, and put a hand on my stomach. "I'm past overweight ma" I joked. My mom gasped. "Don't you dare tell yourself that, Roselia Anderson! Tell her she's wrong Dom!" My mother scolded me. Dom was frowning and looked kinda angry. Geez, I was just joking. " Roselia, your not fat at all. You're beautiful." He said truthfully, looking at me straight in my eyes. I blushed beet red. "Oh, finally! A man with eyes for my daughter!" Mom clapped happily. I choked on my own spit, my eyes widening. "Mom!" I exclaimed, embaressed. "fine, fine" She said, grabbing our plates. "I'll leave you guys to yourself" She winked at me. Shocked, I turned away, my mouth slightly hanging. My own mother.. Lord help me. She put the plates in the sink and left the room giggling. I frowned. "Should I be worried?" I asked myself. "Nah, she's just like any other mother" Dom answered. "Doubt it" I mumbled. "What was that?" He asked leaning his head closer. "Nothing. So.." I started, trying to break the awkward tension between us. He just sat there smirking. I noticed I must have been staring, so I averted my eyes elsewhere. Come on Roselia! Think of something! I could feel his eyes on me. "Did you know that you bite your lip when you're nervous?" He asked. "No? I-I'm not nervous" Mentally beating myself for stuttering. Suddenly he frowned, and looked away, stiffening. Then he looked angry. "Roselia, I remembered I have some real important things to do, so I have to get home." He said, getting up. He looked troubled. I just nodded, actually getting abit upset that he was leaving me.

I followed him to the door, where he stopped and just looked at me. He pushed away a few hairstrands from my face, and grabbed my face with both of his hands. "See you tommorrow" he said kissing my cheek softily and holdning there. I was closing my eyes as I just hummed back. I simply mealted in his hold. Before I could wake up from his gentle caress, he had already left. The small thud of the door woke me up from my daze. I loved the gentleness in his kiss and touch. I felt wanted and.. Kinda, loved? I shook my head. 'I just met the guy, why are you thinking about love?' I smacked myself mentally. I seem to do that alot..

I ran up to the bathroom and washed my face and brushed my teeth quickly before mom would run into my room, bombarding me with questions. I jumped on my bed and pulled the covers to me. Suddenly the incident in my bed earlier invaded my head. A grin and a blush came to my face. I covered my face with both my hands, giggling like a little schoolgirl. What a day...

I woke up next morning by my alarm. I jumped up from my bed, looking forward to school. Or a certain person in school to be specific... I ran to my shower and quickly washed myself with my apple scented shampoo, and my honey scented bodywash. What would I do without them? I did my daily makeup and pulled on a pair of black skinny jeans and a black sleeveless tight sitting crop top that stopped an inch or two above my navel. I took a grey cardigan with me, just in case.

'It's a while until school starts, so this morning i'll have a real breakfast' I thought to my self as I took out the ingridients to pancakes with oatmeal and no sugar. It's the healthy kind of pancake. As I was making it, I realized the house was quite. "Mom? Steffen? Anyone home?" I belled out. Guess they went early.

All while I was making the pancakes, all I could think about was Dom. His alluring steel grey eyes and his pink, pouty, sensual lips that I just wanted to kiss all day, everyday. And when my name was spoken through his blessed lips, it was as if he was promising something dark, but oh so pleasurable. And then there is his perfect buildt muscled body. I wonder how many times he works out in a week. With that body, everyday I bet. He's parents had done a great job.. Wait, what?
And then my thoughts went to all of our heated moments. It had gone a day of knowing him, and he had already gotten my first kiss and my stupid body, who has a mind of it's own, nearly surrendered her virginity on a silver plate to him. What is wrong with me? That is'nt normal! HE is'nt normal. First of all he seduced me so well, I did'nt even notice. Second of all, he stalked me. Suddenly showing up in my house and becoming bff's with my mother. And all on the first day.. Then he goes on, telling that he can smell my arousal, and he could read my thoughts. Or, well, see my imaginations was it? Yeah. That isn't normal, right?

I ate up my pancakes with nutella on. Mmm, i'm healthy, but nutella is a big exception. Then I took all my stuff with me, and left.

I parked my car, and walked in to the building. "Heeey" a familiar voice screamed behind me. "Oh. Hi Alexandra! To what do I owe this pleasure?" I said bowing. She belled out a loud laughter. "Oh my god. That just fitted perfectly to your british accent" she said in between laughter. "Walk me to my class" she tried in a sassy british accent. I just looked at her as if she grew two heads. "That just doesn't work for me, does it?" I slowly shook my head no. "You suck.." Then we both bursted out laughing.

We were having geografi, when I noticed that alot of people were gone. No, alot of the guys were gone. There were almost only girls in here. "Alex, where are the guys?" I whispered. She looked at me, frowning and thinking hard. "Uh, there in this, kinda, meeting." She hesitated. Meeting? I just nodded. "Anyway, wanna come over to my house tonight? We can have a sleepover?" She said excited. "Yeah, I'd like that. Gotta warn you though, i'm actually no fun to be with." I said. And it's true. As i've told earlier, I prefer relaxing alone with a good book, or my fav series, The Vampire Diaries. "You are'nt that bad. I'm asking for more time with you, are'nt I? That means your'e cool" she said smiling. "Aw, thanks! Same goes to you." I said, flattered.

The day flew by, and not once did I see Dom. I actually got a bit sad. It was as if everything was so dull and boring without him..

When I came home, mom and Steffen were already there, making food. "Hi" they chimed. "Hiya." I answered. "Ma, Alexandra asked me to sleep over. Is that fine?" I asked. "But isn't there school tommorrow?" She asked. "It is, but it seemed fine for her." I answered. "Oh well then. Then it's fine by me too" she smiled. "Thank you ma" I smiled back.

I ran up to my room and packed my bag. Then I facepalmed myself. I don't know where she lives. I took up my phone and rang her. "Hello" she said. "Hii, it's me. Yeah, I don't know where you live" I laughed. She too laughed out loud, and gave her adress. My eyes widened. "I live next door!" I screamed. She screamed too. "Oh my god, that is so cool!" She squeled. "I'll be over soon then!"
Maybe that's why Dom was here yesterday. Maybe he was gonna say hi to the new neighbours, then he met mom.. Well then, i'll just cross that from my 'creepy stuff Dom has done' list. If he lives there, I might ask him tonight what all of the creepy stuff he had done were..

I said goodbye to mom and Steffen and ran over to Alexandra. I rang on the door, and she opened it with a smile. "Hiyaa!" "Hi" I chuckled. "We were just about to eat dinner, come on" she said. We? As in, her whole family?! wait. no.. Omg, I was so not ready for that. What if they didn't like me. Then I couldn't be with Alexandra, neither Dom. Oh, Dom. What if he was there? Wait, why am I even stressing? Were just gonna eat, I ressured myself.

I entered the kitchen I suppose. It was huge. It could fit 20 people or even more without a problem. They can't possibly be living here by themself?

"Hi honey. So this is the famous Roselia?" She said, beaming at me. "I've heard so much about you. Both from Alexandra and Dom." She winked. Dom had told them about me? Oh my.. I blushed. "All good I hope" I answered smiling. "Oh, only good things. Dom was right, you are such a beauty. Though you seem slightly familiar." She said frowning. "Well, I actually lived here before moving to Britain. Maybe you saw me then, or maybe my mother. I look alike her. We moved to Britain right after my dad died for nearly 9 years ago." I said frowning. Something flashed in her eyes. Recognision, I think. "Oh, I'm so sorry for your loss" She said, looking sad. "Don't be, it wasnt your fault." I said, smiling. She bit her lip, frowning and looking a bit troubled. But suddenly she shook her head, smiling again. Yep, there's where Dom's bipolarness comes from, I'm sure.. "Anyway, let's shake away bad thoughts. I've made food! Let's go eat." She giggled. Oh what a lovely human being.

We entered the dining room, but no one were here? I suddenly got dissapointed that Dom would'nt be joining us. "Dom and Harold, my husband, are right around the corner. They have been in a meeting." His mother smirked at me, giving me this weird look, as if she knew I was dissapointed. I bit my lip, and just nodded.

We placed the food on the table and got seated. Suddenly I heard a door open, and then shut. I sat straighter in my chair, smiling a bit in anticipation. First, an intimidating man entered. Probably their father, Harold. His hard gaze fell on me, but his face remained emotionless. Then he averted his gaze to his wife, suddenly smiling and giving her such a loving look, that i've ever only seen between my own mother and father.

In entered Dom. Looking as ravishingly handsome as ever with the signature smirk on his soft, pink lips. He looked so edible, almost good enough to eat. Oh god, my mind has turned into a perverts one.. He seated himself in front of me, winking at me. I looked away, blushing.

"Hello my dear sister Alexandra, and to you to Roselia" he said, my name sounding like a blessing on his lips. Oh, those lips.. I had to clench my legs at the sudden ache between my legs. How can he have such an effect on me?

Everybody got seated and I felt everyone on the table except for Alexandria's, burning gaze on me. She had already started to shove lasagna in her face. But even her parents were looking at me. It made me nervous. I remembered I did'nt know what their last name were. I mentally facepalmed myself. " Alex, what are your last names?" I whispered to Alex. "Ryder" she answered, chuckling.

"So, when did your arrive here Roselia?" Mrs. Ryder asked. "Two days ago" I answered, smiling. She gave her husband a look, and then turned back to me. "Who did you move with, if I may ask?" "I moved in with my mother and my little brother." I said. "So what about your father? If it's okay I ask." She said carefully. "He died 9 years ago. We lived here actually, untill he died, then we moved to England, but mom wanted to move back here again for some reason." I said. She gave her husband another look, and Mr. Ryder looked a bit stiff. What is it? Did I say something wrong. "Oh, honey. I'm sorry! I should'nt have asked that." She said, giving me a sympatic look. "No, it's fine." I said, reasuring her with a smile.

"How old is your brother?" Mr. Ryder asked. His voice was deep and powerful. It intimidated me. The whole man intimidated me. "He's soon 10." I answered him. He just nodded in return.

I continued eating when all the questions where asked and answered. Man they asked alot about my family. I was deep in thought on why, but a certain leg stoked mine. That certain's leg, was Dom's. I choked on my lasagna and turned into a shivering mess as he stroked on. Up and down, sensually on my leg.
"Honey, are you alright? Is it cold in here?" Mrs. Rynder asked. "Uh. Y-yeah. A bit. But it's okay." I answered stuttering. My mind was in a turmoil, as his legs would go higher by each stroke. I was blushing. His legs moved to the inside of my thighs, and I closed my legs, as I didn't want him any closer. I looked at him as he gave me a heated look and then god help me, he bit his lip. The ache in between my legs just got worse. I sat there trying to clench it away, but his leg was in the way. Then the guy smirked at me, as he understood that I was highly aroused.

Dom's mother gave him a look and then smiled at him and then me. Oh god she knew. "So, are you two dating?" She asked. "No!" I asked a bit too fast. "It's fine! Really! You are a nice girl, Rosalia, so much more better than Dom's earlier girlfriends. So i'm perfectly fine with you two." She said giggling. When she mentioned that he had had girlfriends, I felt myself get angry. Stop it Roselia, he's not yours to claim.
"By the way, I want 4 grandchildrens." She said clapping her hands. I choked on my own spit. "Uhm, no! I mean, him and I are not together. Uhm, yeah." I said nervously.

"She likes me." Dom simply said, smirking. "She's just indenial". "No i'm not." I said, blushing. "Oh but your blushing tells me otherwise, babe" he said. I clenched my legs again when he called me babe. Why? And in front of his family? Oh god, Alexandra! I promised her to not be with her brother. I gave her a look as in a 'help me' look. She smiled. "Cut it off all of you. Me and Roselia are going upstairs, alright?" Her parents just nodded. She grabbed my hand and fast, pulled me out of the room. "Oh, and the food was delicious Mrs. Ryder!" I said smiling at her. "Oh, thank you, cutie!"

Harold Ryder's POV:

I recognised her face with once. The same with her scent. Malcolm's daughter. But it confused me. Why wasn't she one of us? She should have been a werewolf. She is my Ex-Beta's daughter.

Malcolm sacrificed his life for me when we were attacked by Rogues. My mate, Moniqe, was almost kidnapped, and my love for her made me blind and irrational that I just jumped in.
That's how we found Alexandra. She was just 9 years old, and was beaten and mistreated by the Rogues, so we took her under our wing.

But her little brother. He might be a werewolf. We will have to wait a year, that's when he might turn when he gets to the age of 11. Anyway, I will take care of his family. I owe him my and my wife's life, in wich I will repay by taking care of his family...

(A/N) This one didn't have so much Dom action in it, but next Chap will get more heated if you know what I mean ;)