Chapter 2

I woke up to my alarm clock screaming in my ear, begging me to get the fuck up. "Oh, god dammit!" I yelled as I hit the alarm clock.
"Language, Rose!" I heard my mom yell from the kitchen. I snickered and lazily got up from bed. I stripped down and got in the shower.

I put on a white loose tank top, a beige cardigan, black tights, black Toms and an owl necklace. I brused my wet hair, and seconds later my natural cork screw curls came to view. I curled my eyelashes, and put a very small amount of eyeliner to the corner of my eyelids to make my lashes look thicker and my eyes abit bigger. And perfume of course. Juicy Couture all the way!!

I looked at my reflection in the mirror. It was okay I guess. I have actually never been happy with my body. I am a 36.32.36. People might think I look skinny and slim, and others say I have a great body, but I just could'nt see it.. Well, hey! How many teenage girls are actually happy with their body's?

Mostly I didn't like how broad my shoulders was compared to my waist, and my boobs are barely a B-cup. I also don't like my arms, they are also big compared to my waist. I have a teeny tiny bump under my navel. Mom says that that fat is needed when I get pregnant some day. I work out alot, but it's really hard to get it away. I think my favorite part of my body is probably my legs. They are long and pretty toned. I'm 164 cm (5.4) tall and my legs are 'bout 110 cm.

I ran down the stairs to get some breakfast before I left. My breakfast were always easy but healthy. Oatmeal or cereal, with a fruit after. I guess you can say I am very healthy, though I hav my days and moments where I don't give a fuck. Very often, like, almost always, I eat something unhealthy at the school canteen, 'cause there are'nt much that does taste good there. The salads aren't fresh, and they also taste like crap.

"Honey, have a good day today! And goodluck, get to know somebody, a'right?"
"Okay mum, thanks." I answered her. I gave my brother a creepy look, by squinting my eyes, and smile wide. The playful look of horror appeared on his face. He knew what I was gonna do. "NOOOOO!! Never!" He screamed as he jumped of the chair in the kitchen and ran off. Of course I caught him fast though. He just laughed as I kissed his chins and foreheads repeaditley. "Okay, stop! I might get cooties!" He exclaimed. I just laughed and gave him a disbelieving look.
"I might give you cooties?! What about your 2 ex-girlfriends? They did'nt give you cooties?" I asked. His face turned tomato red. Yeah, thats right. My brother is soon turning 10 and he has more experiences than me.. Awkward.. "Rose" he whined. I just smiled and ruffled his hair. "Have a good day, brathah" I said. "Bye mom, have a nice day at work!" I yelled as I grabbed my carkeys and belongings on the way out. "Don't forget to pick up Steffen after school!" I just waved the back of my hand while continuing to walk away, giving me a badass look. I could hear my mom chuckling, probably shaking her head.

I walked to the garage where my Audi and moms Mercedes was. I backed, and drove to school. I forgot my sunglasses! Damn, I would have looked so badass if I wore them while driving. I really am one of kind..

While driving I got these knots in my stomach. Like, a small tingling feeling. How odd. I have gotten acoustumed to the thought of a new school, so that could'nt have been the reason. Whatever, I just shrugged it off, but the tingling was still there, though.

I arrived the school, and all eyes emediatly went to me. I blushed and walked towards the buildning. Starting in a new school when theres only 4 months left, is maybe a little weird.
I did'nt know where to go, but I saw this cute girl walk towards me, smiling. When she was infront om me she reached out her hand. "Hi!! I'm Alexandra. You're new here it seems. Well, you should probably get your schedule. I can follow you if you want, you looked a little lost." She giggled. I let out a nervous chuckle, "Yeah, I have'nt been here before, so.." I stated awkwardly. Her eyes widened a little. I frowned at her. What was it? "Oh, you're british. Omg, that is so cool!" She said, grinning. I could't help but smile. I explained to her that I just came back again, I just lived nearly 9 years there.

Alexandria smiled brightly to everybody that past. She had blonde hair with blue eyes. Actually very pretty. She was like a little bud of sunshine. She was petite. I was a little bit taller than her, but she was skinnier. The tingling in my stomach got stronger.
We went entered a room, and to the right, sat an old lady, typing on her.computer. Alexandria marched up to her, and I went to the left side of her. "Hi, I'm Roselia Anderson. Could I have my schedule, please?" I asked politely. She smiled and turned her chair and rolled to a drawer. While she was searching, my eye caught something to my left. My stomach tightened.

There stood the most beautiful man I had ever seen. Dark hair, steel grey eyes, high cheek bones and strong jawline. His white t-shirt did'nt do much to hide his 6-pack, and his muscular arms. My eyes met him again. He so saw me checking him out

I don't know who he was, but he stared at me with his intense steel grey eyes. Stared at me like I was naked. As if I was seducing him. As if he was a zombie, and me a human. He looked me up and down, smirking while doing so. Then he winked at me. All while he was doing that, shivers of pleasure went up and down my spine. By some reason my breathing picked up, and my body grew hot. Who the hell was he?

"Here you go, Honey." The old lady said, breaking me from my trance, as she gave me my schedule. "Thank you very much. Have a nice day!" I said politely as I left the room.

I was thinking really hard about the guy in there. Wondering on who he was. Why did he look at me like that? And why did my body react that way? "Hello? Are you listening? Are you okay?" Alexandria asked me. Oh, she talked? "Well, it was just the guy in there. Who is he?" I asked. "Oh, don't get bothered by him. It's just my brother, Dom." She answered casually. I shivered at his name. Dom..As in dominant? wait, what if liked dominate people? would he like to dominate in bed also? What am I thinking?! omg! I should'nt be thinking like this! I never have!

Suddenly she stopped. Her eyes widened and then she gasped looking at me. "Oh, no. Nonono. Stay away from him. He's no good, I promise you! He'll just sleep with you, and then throw you away." She said hurredly. "Haha, I'm not the kind of girl you easily get in bed." I smirked. Not that he would hit on me anyway though. "Haha, what are you? A virgin?" She asked and then laughed as if it was the funniest joke ever. I turned to look at her. "Uhm.. I have'nt even kissed anyone before, Alexandria." I admittet looking away and blushing. I actually felt comfortable with Alexandria, so telling her this was okey for me. "What?! You're a virgin!? No, worse, a kissing virgin?! How the hell is that possible? Your hot!" She asked. I just nodded, and then gave her a disbelieving look at the last part. "Shit! that makes it all worse for you. He's gonna be all over you. But please stay way, i've lost enough friends for my brother." She pleaded. "Don't worry. Wait, he's your brother? But..? Is he younger then?" I asked frowning. "No, he's 18, but you see, I am adopted.". "Ahh, I see" I answered. By now we were in the classroom already. I looked at the schedule. English, wohoo! naht.

"Where's the teacher?" I chuckled. "Mrs.Cunningtum is always late. Babbling about how difficult her kids were" She rolled her eyes. I just gave her my 'oh, okay' face. The class went by, and the next thing on the schedule was science. Aw,yeah! I seriously love science. I like it because it's a challenge, but I know I can conduct it. Alexandria showed me the classroom, while she went off for math. Ah, man. I have to sit alone..

I went to the last desk in the corner. Here I won't get so much attention, I guess. I looked around, and saw one girl looking at me with wide eyes, she sat 2 tables ahead of me. She was shaking her head, waving her hand like 'sho,get away' and mouthing 'You can't sit there'. I frowned at her. Why the hell not? Suddenly, the tingling feeling came back again. what the fuck is it with my body tingling?! Am I turning into a goddamned fairy or something?

The door opened and I expected the teacher to enter, but instead, Dom entered. His eyes went straight to where I was sitting. He smirked raising both eyebrows. So sexy!! I had to bite my lip trying to hold in my moan. Omg, he was walking towards me. Why the hell is he walking towards me? My breathing increased and I began sweating and I tried to look away. Suddenly he stood to my right, cornering me in the corner, harhar.. He bent down slowly. Where the fuck was the teacher!? And why is there only 5 students in here!? "You're in my seat, Kitten" He whispered in my ear. I shivered and let out a breath of air, that I did'nt know I was holding in. I looked up, frowning. "No, I sat here first. There isn't any tag og the table, neither the chair, is it?" I asked. Okey.. what the fuck.. how did I manage to say that. I always submit to people. I always avoided discussing, cause I hate it. So.how.the.fuck. did I stand up for myself like that?

He stood up again, god he's tall. At least 6.2 tall. Now his eyes were sparkling with amusement, his smirk went wider so he soon looked like a sexy version of the Joker, and his eyebrow went even higher. "Fiesty. I love that. But i'd rather you do as told." He whispered the last sentence, stoking his thumb down my lower lip, opening my mouth and his pointy finger under my chin, raising it up a bit. His eyes darkened, and his smile was long gone and replaced with an intense look. I was lost in his eyes.

The door opened and more students entered. I broke the eyecontact, and he took the seat besides me. He suprised me by pulling his desk into mine, and scooching his chair into mine also. He had this misvhevious glint in his eyes that worried me a bit. "Who the fuck is the bitch?" asked a blonde with very revealing clothes, and tons of make-up. She looked like the stereotypical fake bitch that every school had, and her first impression wasn't good either.

Finally the teacher arrived before anything escalated too quickly. She slowly sat down in front of Dom. The teacher was probably in his middle 50's. "Good Morning, today we will talk a bit about cell devisions. Is it anybody here who knows the process to it?" He asked, his eyes roaming the room. Suddenly Dom's warm hand went to my mid-thigh and gave it a hard squeeze. I squeaked very loud, as it shocked me. Everybody, and I mean everybody, turned to look at me. The guys were smirking, and all the girls were giving me jealous glares and bitchy looks. Well, fuck..