Lost Girl a Peter Pan short story

“You can never catch me!” I yell as Pan chases me above Neverland. I freaking love pixie dust!

                “We’ll see about that,” he says sexually. He catches up to me and bumps me. I give him a shocked face and bump him back. He bumps me again but this time it makes me fall. I start to scream. The next thing I know, warm water is filling my lungs. Humans should be able to breath underwater. It would make swimming easier.

                That was the last thought I had before blacking out.

                -----

                “Come on Gabby. Breath!” someone says faintly. I could feel a pair of lips on mine giving me air. My eyes slowly open and see Pan’s face…or is that an angel’s? Nope, it’s Pan’s. Although the sun makes his face angelic which is the complete opposite of him.

                I cough out some water out of my lungs and open my eyes all of the way.

                “P-Pan?” I ask hoarsely from the sea water burning my throat.

                “I’m right here Gabby. I’m so sorry. I never meant to knock you out. I was so worried about you. You are my everything. I’m so sorry,” he says while holding me.

                Pan? Saying nice things? And out of all people…me? Does he love me? Do I love him? All of these questions were going through my head as I tried to process what he was saying.

                “Please say something. I-I love you,”

                HOLY CRAP. Did he just-? But-…I…WHAT?!?!?! Do I love him? I think I do. I get butterflies when he says my name. And that smile though. Mmh!!

                “I love you too,” I whisper. Did I just say that?

                “He leans down to kiss me and I realize that I’m leaning in as well. I am past the point of no return. There’s no going back now!

                Our lips touch and sparks fly. His hand goes behind my head and I lift myself up to make it easier for him.

                “I see you’re alive now,” he says after our moment.

                I giggle like a freaking little girl. “Yeah. I guess I am,”

                “We should get back to the camp. The lost boys will be thinking we’ve been doing…naught things,”

                “PAN!” I exclaim as the blush creeps to my cheeks.

                Pan grabs my hand and we walk back to the camp.

A/N: I've decided to do short stories now. They are easier for me and I like doing them. So if you want a short story just inbox me and I will make one for you! :) I have four more I will post before I start on the requests. So long cupquakes!!!