To Blaze; From Mello

Hello, I quickly wanna say, even though This is a fanfiction, I have tried to make it understandable even if you havnt read death note, so if you havnt read death note, hopefully youll still be able to read this, you just wont know who some of the charecters are :P

WARNING! OOCNESS! I watched the short film on YouTube, To Claire; From Sonny, because I found a fan fiction based off it, so I watched it before I read the fan fiction. So yea, I cried a bit in the original (oh my GAWD that guy has a sexy voice :3) but I was completely bawling my eyes out in the fan fiction (to Sabrina, from Puck by LittleMizWhimsical on fanfiction.net, IT IS REALLY GOOD!!! It made me cry :’( and I haven’t cried that much since L died… but btw, it is a Sisters Grimm fan fiction and has nothing to do with death note, so if you have read Sisters Grimm, READ THIS!!!(This as in the other chicks fanfic, not this this… are you confused? I’m confused…)) so anyway, I decided that I wanted to do one, even though I know that there’s no way in hell I will be able to pull it off with Mello without full on oocness, so yea, you have been warned. And yea, if you want, watch the original first, spoil the ending, and hopefully, bawl your eyes out :’3 TATA!

Disclaimer: I don’t own anything. To Claire; From Sonny was made by someone that I DO NOT KNOW! Mello, Matt and Near (and death note) is owned by the death note people… I’m lazy and cbf writing out their names… but I can write out this… okay, I’m just too lazy to get up and check the cover… I cooooould Google it… naaaaa… oh hey, death notes right next to me… eh, still cbf. ANYWAYZ! I don’t own anything, not even the idea to do a fanfiction of this short film… that is owned by LittleMizWhimsical… I think. So basically I own nothing… ABSOLOUTLY NOTHING! NOT ANYTHING AT ALL!...apart from Blaze… And my laptop…wait, no, the school owns that :P

P.S I hope you aren’t, but if you are in any way offended by this, I am sorry. But I mean no offence. And Mello’s religious views are not my own.

…I should really make my A.N’s shorter… eh, I’m not forcing you to read them :)

HOPE YOU LIKIE!

Ily

Thx

READ!

Okay… now I’m just trying to make it longer than it is XP

THIS IS MORE PAGES THAN MY BLOODY MULTI CHAP STORY! WTF!!!

It had been three years since the fight. Mello sat sadly in his chair, a damp scrunched up piece of paper in his hand, words barley legible through the tear stains and smudged ink. Mello stood, his leather creaking, as he wiped the tears off his face. He would do it today, it would be hard, he knew that. But he had to go visit her, he had to give her the letter.

People stared at him, on the bus, on the train, as he made his way to where she was. She wouldn’t talk to him, she wouldn’t respond, she would probably completely ignore him. But still, he had to try. Mello opened her gate slowly, carefully, and made his way to where she was. Again, people stared, what? Didn’t people believe that it was possible for a leather-clad, gun wielding, mafia boss to have emotions? He would have left the leather behind, tried to cover his scar. But he knew she wouldn’t like that, “Hold your head up high, wear it like the battle scar that it is,” The words echoed through his mind, old words, forgotten words.

He made his way through the crowd and sat down in front of her, not daring to look directly at her, knowing it would hurt too much. “Hey,” he said sadly, she didn’t respond. Why would she? Mello sighed. “I know it’s been a while… since I last visited… but I’ve been… busy,” he paused, not wanting to continue, but he had to, he couldn’t leave, not now, but if not now, would he ever? “I wrote you something, no, not a poem. I’m still planning to take that to my grave…” He smiled a bit at the memory, one of the many good ones, memories. The only things she had left him with. The only thing he could handle being left with. “It… it’s a letter… and I think you should hear it,” he stopped there, and pulled the piece of paper out of his pocket, un-scrunched it, and stared at it a bit before he began to read.