1

I lay asleep dreaming of my long awaited mate my wolf purrs at the thought of having her near. “Desmond, wake up!” I heard a voice yell at me and I feel my arm being pulled. I groan and pull my arm back

  “Go away” the pulling and the voice stop. I sigh and get settled back down wanting to dream of my mate again when i feel cold water hit me I jump I growl and turn to whoever was in charge of this gutsy move and stop mid growl when I see my mother’s brown eyes and a pissed off look on her face.

 My mother is Luna and is my father’s mate, she stands about 5” 7’ long black hair to her waist. I look nothing like her my looks come from my father who I am a spitting image of.

 “I warned you to get up” her hands on her hips and a bucket under one arm.

“Just because your father is the Alpha does not mean you can slack off.” I wipe my wet face off

 “I’m sorry mom” I sit up and look at my clock and groan again when it reads 4am

 “Mom why am I awake so early?” I look back at her.

Mom looks at the door “Your father called a pack meeting and you need to be there”

I sigh and nod “Okay I’ll get a short shower and be right down” my mother nods and walks off leaving me alone in my room I stand and grab some dry clothes and grabs a short shower. When I’m down I get dressed in dark blue jeans and a white v neck shirt and head down to the meeting room. I sit and my father starts the meeting, I try not to fall asleep it was nothing but the patrols around the edge of our territory, but then my father starts to talks about the ball me and my wolf perk up.

‘Mate’ my wolf says in his dreamy voice that uses to make me sick, but now it makes me smile.

‘Maybe this year we could find her’ but my wolf stopped listing to me and just repeats mate over and over so I pushed him to the back of my mind and listen to my father.

“The ball will be hosted here this year as ordered by the elders, and maybe my son will finally get off his butt and find his mate” the pack laugh as I give a slight blush and stomp out the room.

"Its not like i didnt set out to search for her shes a slipery one"  I mumble to myself as i walk to my room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is my first time to write a story and i may have very poor grammer XD I am sorry.

Please let me know what you think