Chapter 76: Ghosts of Boyfriends Past

Hi hi! I had to do this entire chapter on a tablet because of trouble with my computer (it like, won't turn on, oops) so it's a bit of a mess in terms of spelling/formatting/and all sorts of stuff that I can take care of easily on a laptop

Hi hi! I had to do this entire chapter on a tablet because of trouble with my computer (it like, won't turn on, oops) so it's a bit of a mess in terms of spelling/formatting/and all sorts of stuff that I can take care of easily on a laptop. I hate the mobile app when it comes to writing so I'm not a happy camper but I had a lot of ideas for this chapter and I couldn't wait until I got back on a laptop to write it. So I present a chapter written ENTIRELY on the mobile app. Weird spacing and no spell check on this tablet so yes.

Also, forgot to mention in the last chapter that I kind of sort of unpublished the entire first book by accident last week because I was unpublishing everything unrelated to this fic (everything I didn't regularly update) and I clicked on A Brand New Direction by accident. So if that's in your library sorry for the 53 notifications. Nothing changed in the story itself so yeah. Sorry!

Matthew McConaughey is a professor at my university (he graduated from there) and I really like him (I think he's cute and his accent is funny because we're from the same place and I don't talk like that so I'm always like ok, honey) so this chapter is dedicated to him. He doesn't have an official wattpad account so I can't tag him but yeah. Ghosts of Girlfriends Past is a fun movie.
------------------------------------------

"Hey, come on in," Julie said as she opened the door for Dan and Harmony, who had once again arrived at her home for a long stay.

This time, she had no choice but to accept Dan's pleas to let Harmony stay in her spare room given that it was days from Thanksgiving and Dan would be in town for that, Sectionals, and Mercedes's wedding on Saturday. It was only Monday but she wanted to spend time with Dan and the only way he would agree to come to Lima for the week was if Harmony got to come too.

"So what lie did she have to tell her boyfriend this time?" asked Julie while she and Dan carefully set out sheets and towels in the empty bedroom for her.

She was downstairs with so Dan took the liberty to answer, "He was going to visit his family all week so she said she was visiting hers. In a way it wasn't a lie. I mean, we always say we're all like a big family, right?"