Chapter #7

Hi! I've been getting some really nice comments and dms so thank you so much! It makes me feel really happy that people are liking this story ☺️

Phil tossed you a whisk (😉) and you mixed up the milk, chocolate powder, sugar, and, of course, vinilla extract (aka vinilla essence if your British).

You all used Dan and Phil shop mugs because they had tons of them. You made a mental note to steal one of them.

Phil had never tried it with (y/F/h/C/t). "(Y/n) Why did you put (y/F/h/C/t) on it? That's weir-", you didn't let him finish though, you pushed the mug to his lips and his eyes went wide.

"I know right!", Chris said. Him, PJ, and Cat had been particularly quiet this evening (not really they had been playing Mario Kart)

"I know, I know, I'm a genius.", You say.

"Another round of MK, anyone?"

And with that the night went on.

~

Chris and PJ had gone home, and Cat was staying with Louise, so you, Phil, and Dan were left alone.

"We could play truth or dare", Dan suggested. You were thinking of things to do.

"Sure!"

You decided that Dan would ask someone first.

"Phil, do you fancy (y/n)?"

You both blushed. "Mmhm." Phil mumbled and looked down. Did he really just say that?

When he said that, you saw Dans face drop. You wondered why, but decided you were just imagining things. #phan , anyways.

"Then Dan, I dare you to kiss (y/n). #(you and dans ship name)", Phil said in a small (smol) voice.

You glanced at Dan and scooted closer to him. Your heart beat faster with each second and you noticed how beautiful his brown eyes were in real life.

He leaned into you, blushing, and kissed you for a few seconds, pushing you ACS trapping you against the couch. You both then realised that Phil was there, too, and pulled away, sitting on opposite ends of the coffee table.

You played for a while, asking basic questions, that you knew their answers to already. But 2 am was closing in, and you all were very tired.

"(Y/n), do you want to sleep in my room or Dan's room?"

"Um, you pick."

You were going to sleep in Danny boy's room, but you felt bad because Phil looked sad.

"Can you guys come stay the night at my flat tomorrow?"

"We would love to!" Phil said excitedly. "Goodnight Dan. Goodnight lov- I mean (y/n). See you in the morning!"

"Goodnight Philly!", You say with a smile. "Night Phil." Dan sang out through his grin.

You put on one of Dan's old onesies, which he said you could have if you wanted, as he was gonna throw it out anyway.

"Alright (y/n), come here!"

You walked over to him. "Am I sleeping on the floor?", You asked him.

"Nonsense! You can sleep in here with me", he stated, " or if you would prefer the floor, that's totally fine too! Whatever floats your boat."

Your boat was certainly floating, and your ship was sailing.

Thanks so much for reading! You can vote, coment or even follow me! Hope you enjoyed!