Darkness

Copyrights 2013 All Rights Reserved

Chapter 23

Clenching my stomach i walked into my house ready to kill.

I haven't felt this blood thirsty since my father was around. Still I went upstairs to my room needing the medicine if i didn't take it now things wouldn't be good.

I felt every bone in my body about ready to kill that fucker that took my mate. I wanted to find him and rip him to pieces.

I walked in my room my breathing labored and my chest rolling with anger. If i went out there to find her now without my medicine i might lose it.

I have been doing pretty good so far i was able to come back home because of the improvement.

I was even able to find my mate and i wasn't going to lose her because i couldn't control myself. They'll just send me back to Taberka.

My bed was unmade and i walked to it feeling the pain in my legs rise. I frowned as sweat pooled on my face.

The symptoms were already kicking in. I fell on my knees and crawled to the bed. I knew better then to let my anger take control of me.

When it does the medicine only lasts for so long until i burn it out. My anger was the key my father knew that. If my vision blacked out i was doomed.

There was no telling what i was going to wake up from if i didn't take the medicine.

I finally made it to the bed and dug under it to retrieve a black box's covered in skulls. I grasped for air as i opened it and grabbed the vial.

Soon little black circles danced around my vision causing me to panic. I tried to quickly open the vial but it fell out of my unless hands.

I laid there my breathing becoming more labor and soon it will stop. When it stops all hell will back lose.

"Derrick" i heard a worry voice say. My first thought was that it was Rena i was filled with hope and dread.

She couldn't be here to see me transform if she did she would hate me or even worst i could accidentally kill her.

A face appeared in my blacking vision and i almost sighed in relief if i could. "Oh derrick god whats wrong" Shana said touching my face and pulling me up.

Every where she touched i burned and i knew i was close to losing it. "The vial..." i croaked getting her attention.

"The vial" she said picking it up and looking at me sad and worried. "What is this? what will it do? derrick I don't..." "Will stop my pain" i said to stop her babbling before it was too late.

She looked at me even more confused but she start to open the vial. My vision grew darker "hurry" i whispered feeling my breathing slow.

Soon i couldn't see her anymore and then i stop breathing all together.

**

I woke with a grasp. Someone next to me jumped and i looked over to see that it was Shana. Her knees were to her chest and she had her arms wrapped around them.

"How long have i been out" I asked pushing my hand through my hair. "Ten minutes" she said looking at her feet.

I got up stretching my arms and legs and looking around my room. Well i felt fine and my room and sister were still in one piece so that meant we made it.

"I didn't know you were still having episodes" Shana said making me look down at her. I shrugged "not really a big deal" i said walking to my closet to put on some clothes.