Chapter 27

This chapter is dedicated to Abby2402

I was told the chapters are too short, so I decided to make a longer chapter today. What do you think? Is it okay or too long? This is the longest chapter I have ever written. I need to know If it's okay by you guys.

A love that hurts is true. If it doesn't hurt, it isn't true
-yabookempress

They say when you are missing someone that they are probably feeling the same, but I knew he probably didn't even know I existed. And it hurts so much, so much that nothing seemed to be right anymore.

Each day went by so slow and I could feel my self gasping for air everyday. I felt suffocated and trapped in my own feelings.

It hurt so much that I had to pretend we never knew each other. I had to pretend we were never anything close to falling in love or kissing each other.

Why did it have to hurt this much? Maybe it was because I fell for the wrong person.

The moments we shared just appeared to be something that never happened. I had tried to pull myself together so many times, each passing day but the memories of us kept pulling me down and making me weak. Maybe if we were never so close, it wouldn't hurt this much.

Days had gone by, weeks too and pain was the only thing I knew. I cried and paused, then I cried again because tears was the only thing I had left. Sometimes, just to make room for a heart full of smiles, people have to cry out all their tears. But I hope I would ever be able to smile again. Even if I smile, it could never be the same. The darkness that have overshadowed my heart was much more than the smile or happiness that I had left in me.

I stood by the window just like always hoping something would happen. Something good, something that would take the pain away. I was only wishing that he'd show up like he always did.

I could hear a soft knock on my wooden door and I didn't really bother to answer. I only stared outside of my window without a word. My door screeched open and that didn't make me to turn around.

"Hey sweetie" It was the soft voice of my mom calling. She had been so worried for the past few days and no one seemed to know what the problem was or how to help me stop from sinking into an ocean of depression.

Depression

It just occurred to me that I was really going out of my mind. I really didn't want to start talking to a stranger about what was hard to believe, what I couldn't tell my friends and my family. But what was I really suppose to do? Forget about ever being close to him? Forget about the sweet little moments we shared? How could I possibly forget that his girlfriend was really not the right person for him...

"I made some steak and cheese toasties, would you have some?" . My mom said, like I would agree to eat this time around. I had really not been eating like before and I have refused to to talk to or see anyone, even Emma and Kim.

Emma and Kim, I miss them.

My mom have really tried her best to talk to me but I had been trying my best to avoid any conversation with her. And I was pretty sure she would be having a fake smile on her if I was to turn around. I shook my head without turning around. I wasn't ready to let her see how swollen my eyes were.

The door creaked shut and I finally turned around knowing my mom already left the room. I heaved a soft sigh of dejection. I really didn't like myself these days, I rejected what I loved to eat most and I didn't even find anything interesting, not even science that I loved so much. It was not that I had been going to school. But science always wanted me to be in school everyday but not these past few days.