Tales of the Darkside

Tick, tock. Tick, tock. TICK, TOCK. The Cursed clock kept ticking. Allowing me to know how long I'd been here and how long it would be until I get out, never. I never would've imagined that the sound of a clock could be so torturous. It's only a clock right? I don't remember how I got myself into this mess. All I know, is that I need to get out now. These white walls and white bedding are not appealing. The sighs and moans of everyone leaking through the thin walls are driving me insane, -er well more insane that is. The constant sound of shoes clicking against the cold, hard floor are antagonizing. I HAVE to get out of here! There is no option anymore. I must leave, I must get out now. I don't deserve to be here. I am an innocent man. Why am I here? There must be a reason I was sent to this retched place, no one with a heart could ever sentence someone to this place. The clipboard! How could I be so ignorant! There is a clipboard on the outside of my room, showing everyone what is wrong with me. I must get the clipboard! The alarms will sound.. I must wait. Waiting... More waiting... More sounds of the damned clocks. I can't handle it.. I MUST GET OUT! The window! I could escape through the window! Wait! The windows have bars... How do I escape?! I have to escape! "Dr.Porter! Dr.Porter! Oh my gosh, what're you doing here? Did one of the patients lock you in here when the lights went out" some nurse yelled to me. When did I become a doctor? Last I checked I was just Lucas Porter. No title of a doctor. I'll go with it.. Whatever gets me out of here. "Yes, a patient locked me in here. Please let me out, Miss." the door opened, and soon I was allowed my freedom. Now, why was I really in there? I killed a guard. I went insane the moment the lights went out. All who knew I was in there for such reason must've been killed thought the chaos. That's okay though... They were just the weak links of the facility. Now, only the strong suits stay. Those who are weak and still here, will still fall into an abyss of death. One no one shall come out alive.