The Sick

Evan

It had been days since I killed, and slept with cara.
I have been here for almost 3 weeks now, getting used to how things are except Cara's special food.
I still can't get over the fact that she eats people, but I love her so I need to be cool about it, although maybe I could talk some sense to her and slowly I could make her eat what I eat like any normal person do.

I am at the front stairs of the house, cara went to the barn and I decided not to come.

Cara

Im just coming home when I saw him sitting at the front stairs, I decided to play a game..

He makes me feel loved, since the first time we have made love, there hasn't been a day that we wouldn't do it.
Everything felt happy, everything felt... Right.

I mimicked the sound of a wolf howl.I hid  behind a big oak tree.

He suddenly stood up and looked around nervously. I smiled.
Then I did the howling again then slowly run towards another tree to hide. He looks scared and he run inside the house.
I can't help but laugh so hard and headed to my house.

He opened the door and pulled me in then locked the door.

"What's the matter??"
I asked innocently.

"I heard a howl, maybe its a wolf. We should stay here for the rest of the day and be safe.." He answered seriously. I bit my lower lip to stop myself from laughing. Gosh..if he knew I pulled a prank on him...

He look at me with amusementin his eyes.

"Whats up with that face?" He asked.

I walked past him and said nothing. Still trying not to burst out laughing.

"Wait... Cara was that you?" He asked trying to look angry and serious. Putting both his hands to his waist.
He looks so divine, his wearing a white turtle neck fitted sweater and a khaki pants.

"Did it howl like this" then I howl. His eyes went wide with shock.

I burst out laughing, he gained his composure and run towards me. He wrapped his arms around me and lifted me off the floor. Making me laugh even harder.

I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Your such a tease, you know that?" I nodded and planted a kiss on his nose.

"And your such a scardy cat!" I gave him a kiss on the lips.

"I love you.." He whispered. I giggled and he smiled at me.
Its not spring, but I feel something blossomed in my heart.

Evan

Its winter, and along came with it, the troubles...

"Cara whats wrong?" I asked her. She was vomiting almost all day.

"I'm okey evan, maybe I just ate something bad." She replied,not opening the bathroom door.

"Well if you need anything, just call me. Ill be downstairs!"  I was hesitant at first but I need to know what she ate that made her feel sick.
I went to the kitchen, I opened the freezer, nothing. There was nothing on the freezer, thats odd.
Shes barely eating,how come theres no meat left? I went to the tunnel, she said she saved some in the freezer down there. I looked at freezer, and theres nothing. Whats happening? Is she eating so much behind my back? But were always together. I went back up to the kitchen.

Wait, maybe one of those guys she ate had some disease and she catches it? Now that's a possibility. This is bad, I don't know how equipped she is for medical stuffs but she needs to be taken to the hospital!!
And I feel worst because going to the nearest town takes a few days and all that walking might worsen her sickness.