♚ Chapter 11 ♚

~~~~

"Yes Y/N? Why dafuq are you calling me in the middle of the night?!" Sza said through phone.

"B-before i tell you.. promise me that you will keep this alone! Do not tell anyone!" I yelled.

"Geez i can hear you Y/N dont shout -_-" Sza replied.

"Well yeah i promise i wont tell c'mon what is it?" Sza added.

"M-me.. J-Jungkook.. is... iss.... Me... And Him... K-kissed... again AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!" I shouted and yelled all Sza can hear was my scream.

"Do you like it or not?" Sza asked.

"B-both AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!" I replied then screamed again.

"Aisshh this girl jinjja... You should sleep now dont hardly think about Jungkook or else you will go to school dead tomorrow" She replied then laughed.

Do i like it or nah..

Do i like it or not..

Do i like it or not..  

Do i like it or nah...

Do i like it or not..  

Do i like it or not..

Do i like it or naaaaaaaaaahhhhh....

I was thinking those choices again and again...

I dont like it... -_- 

What the hell Y/N? The answer was so easy -_- 

~Morning~

"Annyeong" Every students were nice they were greeting each other :)

While i was walking around...

"YYYYYYYYYYY/NNNNNNNNN~" I heard my name being shouted by a stupid girl ._.

"Annyeong Sza" I greeted her.

"What is yo problem i know you already heard me but you aint stopping" Sza said while panting.

I just stared at her like she was a potato but she is not :"< 

"Okay stop staring at me i know that im beautiful and im sexy but please dont stare like that you know it scares me because almost 99.9% of guys stares at me like that" 

"Nice joke" I replied then clapped i continued walking leaving her behind.

"Aish this girl you dont know how much i thought because of making that joke you didnt even laugh at it ;O;" She said.

I snobbed her.

I walked past my locker.

And-- 

Oh! I forgot..

I walk back again to my locker and opened it..

"Well i guess i gotta go now~ See ya!" Sza said like she was teasing me?

I looked back at my locker again and mind my own things.

"Serious much?" A voice appeared.

I looked beside me and--

Oh man holy shit... Everyone... Its him!

Its the international playboy Jeongguk.

Ok sorry back into reality...

"Serious much?" A voice appeared...

I looked beside me and--

It was Jungkook...

I suddenly remembered what happened yesterday night... 

I.. i quickly avoid his stare.

I held my notebook for History and Blablabla...

I didnt mind him and continued walking to my History class.

But... What the actual fuck... He is still following me..

Should i run? Or walk? Or scream? Geez i better ignore him.

"Acting like you didnt saw me?" He said while walking beside me.

"Is it because the kiss yesterday?" He asked.

I froze.

Kiss..

Yes kiss..

"Dont mention it please"I replied then continued walking but this time...

I fasten my walk... or I should call it half running half walking.

"You know you dont have to be so shy because of that accidentally kiss because its okay to me and you know i liked it so i didnt scold you or you should be--"

I cutted his words.

"Please shut up! I have to go in my class please just leave me alone okay!? I dont care what happened yesterday! I didnt like the kiss! I dont care about it okay!? Please i dont want to see you anymore please respect my decision" I replied while looking straightly to his lustful eyes.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°