crush || cake

this is just a high school au thing where calum develops a crush on luke. it's sorta like calums writing in a diary but it's not like written that way if you catch my drift

  on the first day of school when I decided to sit next to the punk boy at the very back table, I never thought I'd be here.

  here sitting next to him and watching him tell a story so excitedly, me getting lost in his gorgeous blue eyes and the way his lips move to form every word. I knew I shouldn't be staring, but I've fallen in love with this boy.

  I've fallen so helplessly for this boy that has no clue. this boy who is as equally fucked up as I am. we both have our problems and that's what brings us closer i guess. but I don't think he likes me...

  "I like your hair," I randomly blurted out, shifting in my seat in the uncomfortable cafeteria chair. I felt my face turn a crimson color as he ran a hand through his black sapphire hair and fixed his fringe.

  "eh I hate it ha"Luke let out a little laugh then went back to whatever he was saying.

  right now it was a couple minutes before the bell rang for us to leave lunch and go to our next class. "dude honestly I need someone to watch Netflix with and eat pop tarts" Luke said picking up his back pack and standing up from his seat at the cafeteria table.

  "I volunteer." I said with a small smile. he smiled at me and nodded, and then we walked to class together.

**********

  that night we snapchatted back and forth. Luke kept sending me pouty selfies with his hair all mussed up. all I wanted to do was cuddle him to death....god he's so perfect.

  I took a selfie of me smirking with the caption "you look so good right now..." god I'm nervous....so I changed the length of the snap chat to 1 second

so I changed the length of the snap chat to 1 second

(((kinda like this idek)))

  a few minutes later...I get a reply. I'm a little scared to open it, but I really want to see what he said.

 I'm a little scared to open it, but I really want to see what he said

  I open it to see the c u t e s t selfie of him ever damn. and he said I'm cuter

oh my god life is great

  next, I decide to send him just a regular selfie and asking him whether he's single or not...wow what have I become (iLL TELL EM)

  literally seconds later he replies....and I'm ded. he sent a selfie of him blushing with the caption "no...why"

  I replied with a selfie of me biting my lip with the caption "that's good to know....and I'm just wondering ;)"

homan

**********

  the bell just rang and I am on my way to lunch

  as soon as I spot the table where me and luke sit, my heart beats a little faster as I see his sapphire black hair and long skinny frame come into sight.

  "hey, drop your books and come with me." he says as he watches me approach the table.

  he takes my hand in his and nods. we turn toward the cafeteria doors and also out of them making a left and walking to the bathroom.

  he leans down to look under the stalls and at this point I'm wondering what the hell he's doing, but I barely have time to think that before he's turning around, cupping my face and placing his lips on mine.

  I freeze for a minute, my eyes still open and mouth unresponsive. but then I close my eyes and start kissing him back. I place my hands on his waist and pull him closer to me while our lips move perfectly in sync with each other.

  minutes later we pull apart and I'm staring into his blue orbs, my eyes blown wide and mouth open in shock.

  "holy shit" I said, still looking into his eyes

  "what?" he chuckles wrapping his arms around my waist while mine move to wrap around his neck.

  "that was incredible and I was totally not expecting it to happen" I said still surprised. I watched as luke but his lip and wiggled his eyebrows.

  a few minutes of just holding each other, basking in the other's embrace. he asked, "do you wanna hang out this weekend?"

  "hell yeah," I replied