Chapter 16- He's Here Now...

YN’s POV

?: Open the door I know you’re in there

Roc: Who’s that? about to open the door

Me: It’s Jacob…

Roc: Schaize.

Me: I know.

Roc: What are we going to do?

?: The word of Jesus Christ is waiting for you open up to the glory

Me: That’s not Jacob

I looked in the peep hole oh that’s a Jehovah Witness

???: Open up

I opened the door

Me: I’m already Christian and Born again we both are

Roc: Mhmmn

I slammed the door as quickly as possible. I don’t want to have a lonnggg conversation with them they are really awkward people.

I stepped back inside took a deep breath and sighed

Me: Just thank God it wasn’t him

Roc: I know. I was about to say where did you see him?

Me: I bought some groceries and when I was coming back I saw him Tasha and Jessica alll just got of a helicopter they all went after me and I think they know where we live.

Roc: punches wall Oh Jesus Christ I am tired of this lets just go

Me: No we still have a few chances come on we can escape go anywhere I mean we’re young lets get high- sighs It’s gonna be over soon isn’t it?

Roc: Sadly yes hugs me

Me: Ahh I hate myself

Roc: Don’t because I want us to ravish the time we have left

Me: He’s right outside if you count it like that

Roc: Okay okay YN enough of all the negativity! Lets just cuddle on the couch watch tv then later maybe get busy kisses my neck

Me: Okay I’ll accept that lemme call out for a pizza later

Roc: Sure

End Of POV

Princeton’s POV

I saw her I saw YN, she looks different now I mean more beautiful and sparkling but she ran so I went to go get a beer with the girls I want them to beat the hell out of Roc! I want them to kill him! Oh he will be after all he’s gonna be executed.

I’m not gonna lie I’m jealous of Roc I envy him. I mean YN must love him enough to run away with him but if I asked she woulda laughed in my face. I envy him of all the kisses he had with her. I envy him of the love he probably made with her, she had a glow which probably meant she was NOT a virgin.

Prince: I hate his guts

Jess: I hate her guts

Tas: Well I’m gone we’re in Italy come on I’m gonna go shoppin

The Next Day

I woke up, yesterday I had emptied out every single thing in her fridge and took it so she’d have to go shopping I also broke the lights so Roc would have to fix it and I can kidnap Roc when he’s alone come on Roc against 11 guards that’ll never work!

I was sitting at the bar next to the grocers of which YN goes to because it’s the closest! This plan was bulletproof. A girl sat next to me she was twirling her hair I looked at her ¬.¬ She may’ve been hot but I’m done. I have YN trust me I do.

Me: So what you drinking for?

I turned to the girl and said to her.

Girl: laughs Rahhh my sad assx life

Me: I’m Jacob

Girl: I’m Twanna

Me: Unique name of course

Twa: I’m married.

Me: Dont worry I just wanted to converse.

Twa: to the bartender Two pints of beer please

Me: It’s 4 you really wanna?

Twa: Ehh whatever!

She drank and drank till she passed out on the table… She was pretty.

The door clicked open and YN stepped in and slowly walked towards me.

Me: TF YOU WANT?!

She jumped and moved back a few steps.

YN: I am sorry

Me: For what ruining my wedding life and everything else. I’m gone kisses her cheek

End Of POV

Roc’s POV

I followed YN downstairs just in case she runs into Jacob and I can beat the fudge out of him. But she wanted to go to him. She entered the bar approached him and she gave him a kiss. They kissed.

I ran away just to run into a guard. SHITTTT.

Guard: Ahh Chresanto. Very famouss you’re coming with us Prince Jacob’s orders.

Me: But butt!

They grabbed me by my arms I struggled and struggled till a cloth came over my mouth and I slowly passed out.

BLACKOUT.

End Of POV

YN’s POV

After Jacob left the bar I drank a martini and I went back home.

Me: Roc!? I’m home

There was no reply. I waited.

Searched all 5 rooms to see nothing then once I got to the kitchen counter…? A note.

It read;

“YN by the time you’re reading this note I’d have already had my guards take Roc away if you ever want to see the love of your life as he says come by the airport by 12 and be there and I wont harm him… Maybe.

- Jacob”

I hate his fudginn guts!!!

I sat down wondering what I should do I mean if I fight I wont do anything because I cant find him. I just have to turn up and collect Roc I mean what’s the worst that could happen…. Am I right?

TO BE CONTINUED…