#33: Your Children's Personalities

AN: I got this from KryptoniteKandy. Her first preference book. I love those! By the way, I have a new book out called, 'Hopefully Crushed'. Please go check it out!!
**

Liam:

Hannah Anne Payne

She is the youngest of the One Direction children, but she makes up for it with her charming personality. Hannah has Liam's curly brown hair, but had decided to chop it off because it would always get in her gorgeous hazel eyes. Even though you were a bit distraught that your 16 year old only child wanted to change her look so drastically, you had to admit that she looked smashing. She has a crush on Trevor Malik, and only let her mother and Megan Malik know.
*

Zayn:

1. Trevor Andrew Malik

Trevor is your 17 year old sport crazy boy. He's one of those kids that acts like gym class is the Olympics, but he is extremely nice to everyone. Instead of making everyone feel inferior to his skill, he would encourage his whole team and lead them to success. He is best friends with Landon and Wesley Horan. He takes sports advice from Landon, and romantic advice from Wesley.

2. Megan Stacie Malik

Megan is Trevor's twin sister who was younger by him by only three minutes. She is quite the diva, but is very caring when she needs to be. She has adopted Louis' personality; and you really don't know how. She's best friends with Hannah Payne.
*
Niall:

1. Landon Rory Horan

Landon is the oldest of the three, and he will never let his siblings forget it. He's a volleyball addict, and loves javelin and swimming, too. Landon is best friends with Trevor Malik, and they along with Wesley are the 'three musketeers' as they refer to themselves. He is dating Zora Tomlinson.

2. Wesley Axel Horan

Wesley is Landon's 16 year old twin. Instead of being sporty, he is more reserved and a cute kind of geek. He is a huge romantic, and gets teased for it by his brother and friends. Even though Wesley is such an intelligent kid, he has never had a girlfriend. He feels really embarrassed by it, but you remind him that it's okay. He has a crush on Rochelle Styles, though.

3. Ember Nari Horan

Ember is the second youngest in the huge 1D family by just months. She is a tomboy, so she hangs out with Trevor, Andrew, and her brothers more than the 1D daughters. She is still very goos friends with them, though. She has a crush on Andrew Styles, and he may or may not have one on her, too.
**
Harry:

1. Rochelle Stef Styles

Rochelle is Harry's little girl. He loves to spoil her, and she loves when he does it; even though you absolutely hate it. Rochelle is the kind of girl that looks very dainty and timid, but is actually very outgoing and humorous. She has a secret crush on Wesley Horan, but wont act on it because she doesn't think he would like her since she was a year older than him.

2. Andrew James Styles

Andrew is a total bookworm; and he likes it that way. He is very shy, but once you get to know him, he is the funniest guy you will ever meet. He is best friends with Zora Tomlinson and her brother Zach, but is besties with Ember. He likes her a lot, too.
*
Louis:

1. Zora Hillary Tomlinson

Zora is three years older than Zach, and loves it. She likes to do a lot of things before him, but also loves how close they are. She is dating Landon Horan, and loves him to death.

2. Zach Rocky Tomlinson

Zach is a complete surfer dude. He was complete with curly dirty blonde hair and sea green eyes, and lobes to dress in American Eagle. Even though he is a brandy child, he is very sweet and kind.