More!

Chapter 7

Casey's POV

I awoke to hearing a loud thump then a high pitched shriek. I scrambled out off bed quickly and rushing down the stairs and out the door. Seeing a bunch of people hustled on the floor. It was Omar[Amun], Andera[Kebi], Angela[Tia], Rami[Benjamin], Tracey[Senna], Judith[Zafrina], Patrick[Liam], Lisa[Siobhan], Maralane[Maggie], Lela, Levi, and Leigh-Anne

"What the hell?!" I yelled my eyes wide.

"Judith! Leigh-Anne!" Daniel yelled going to help her up and his daughter as they all groaned getting slowly  up. Daniel and Judith were married and their daughter Leigh-Anne was 3 months old.

"Nice word choice Casey." Mia commented from behind me and she covered her kids ears but I just snickered.

"Can someone please explain where we are?" Rami asked rubbing his head as Angela held their two kids Levi and Lela who were also twins and were two months old.

We took them inside as Peter and Liz explained since they were more aware of this whole situation. the rest of them.

"So you telling me we are stuck in the Twilight world and don't no how to get back?" Liam asks mouth dropped.

"Yerp little red riding hood!" I smile at him and all he does is shake his head.

"You are shitting me?" he whispers but some of us hear.

"We are so not joshing." I shake my head.

Then I just got bored with there conversation and went upstairs just doing random crap. The rest of the day went on just like that.

========================================================

AN: I am really sorry that I haven't been updating and that this is short but the next will be longer and more exciting! Powers! Hint! Hint!