chapter 21: meeting Jeanette and getting marked! (finally)

I blanked completely out hearing someone calling my name but that was soon gone in a few seconds. My vision cleared where I was in a beautiful meadow. It had long green grass and beautiful blue, pink and yellow skies. The clouds were puffy and white and there were……..leopards?

There was 1 leopard that approached me. she then shifted to…….me? what the fuck? How can she shift into my image?

“it’s because I am apart of you.”

“oh” was all I managed to say. Then my wolf came up behind her and shifted.

“okay this is very strange.” I said rubbing my forehead.

“I know but you have to manage through this. The only way we could take you to this place was if you got mad enough for us to blank you out of that world and bring you to this world.” Angelica explained sweetly

“okay?”

“so let’s get started.” Jeanette said turning around and sitting on the grass under a palm tree. Angelica followed behind her

i sat down in front of them both.

“we pulled you here of course to talk to you.” Angelica said

“and this is why……. You will be having another mate.” Jeanette said happily.

“what?!?...... but I already have one! I don’t need another one.” I said freaking out.

“well Jeanette needs a mate. If she doesn’t get one then she could possibly die.” Angelica said looking over to a sad looking Jeanette.

I sat there thinking about it. what if Nathan won’t accept another mate? How will the mating be? Will Jeanette's mate accept angelica’s mate? what about being marked? If one of them die will I die too? What will happen if Jeanette's mate rejects me and her?

“don’t worry.” Jeanette said. She must’ve read my mind again

“okay.” I said relaxing a bit.

“is this all or do you have to tell me something else to make me have a heart attack.” They started to laugh.

“sorry to bring it down to you but yes.” Jeanette said.

“okay hit me.” I said shrugging my shoulders. All of a sudden someone hit me on my head. “Ouch!” I turned around to see a cute fairy boy standing there.

“my bad babe you told me to.” Then he winked and flew off. I knew I started to blush. I turned around and looked at the girls and they all were blushing also.

“da fuck!”

“we are your body.” They both said reminding me.

“oh yea….sorry.”

as soon as I felt my blush disappearing Jeanette's and angelica’s disappeared too.

“the other reason why you are here is because one of us might die.” Angelica sad sadly.

“yes. Since I came a year early I’ll end up being more powerful than angelica.”

“so you’re saying that angelica might die but you won’t” I was almost on the verge of tears I didn’t want to loose my wolf.

“yes.” Jeanette said sadly hanging her head that I was so mad.

“but what can I do to keep both of you alive?”

“you need to try to keep your anger under control.” Angelica said

“you have to make sure before you shift you must be know which animal you would like to shift in.” Jeanette finished.