Path To The Future & Wild Nights

Well, I don't know what to say. This book has been tough to finish. But, I came through. And I am so happy that some of you enjoy it as I did writing. (Writers block can be a pain. And I haven't been feeling so well in the last couple of weeks. I am trying to get my act together but it seems like it's going down hill. Just give me some time to feel like myself again. I am so sorry for all who had added this book thinking I was going to be able to finish it. I am really sorry. 😭😥)

Dedicated To: katinaskinner3 (Thank You For The Votes On The Werewolf's Mate. ❤️😃)
...........................................................

Susan's P.O.V

          I wouldn't say the last two weeks has been stressful. Because, it was. Planning a wedding in a short period of time is the hardest. It took team work and a few disagreements but in the end everything was ready to go.

Mom and dad had set up the backyard as a wedding reception. Money efficient, according to mom.

Nick's parents decided where we're going to say our vows

Nick's parents decided where we're going to say our vows. We were to marry in a church near Nick's pack.

It was BIG wedding according to Aunt Kelly

It was BIG wedding according to Aunt Kelly. Meaning both packs will be there and other important pack members. Even the King of Werewolves. Along with his wife and two kids. Guest list goes on and on. I don't think I can remember everyone if I told you.

Mom and Mrs. O'Conner had decorating under their belt while dad and Mr. O'Conner had catering. Food was going to be amazing. It was fun to pick out dishes that our guests will enjoy. I picked pizzas, hot wings, Indian dishes and West Indian dishes. Nick had hot dogs, hamburgers, salads and tacos. We decided for the kids was carnival themed treats. And games too!

Last but no least, we had to decide my wedding dress and bridesmaids. It took us five try's to find the right dress. But, in the end I found the right dress that I love. So did the bridesmaid!

 So did the bridesmaid!