revenge is a beautiful thing

Hey guys, this is a story I wrote over a year ago and my writing has improved greatly since then, I thought I would upload it anyway, but I will try to edit it to make it better...let me know what yall think.

_______________________________________________________________________________

             Our world is so dark, so corrupt. It's crumbling at our feet, and those stupid human, going through life without a care. They act as though life will never end, like noting in this world can hurt them. If they only knew

              I sat glaring at the cheerleaders hanging all over the football team. It is disgusting. All of them blond, all of them annoying. At least i think they are. They only care about how their makeup looks, and who they were dating. i was just sitting their thinking of ways to make their lives miserable when I swear I almost died....again. A boy with a deep voice had snuck up behind me and yelled "Hey alpha"

"SSSHHHH!!!!" I snapped "thats not my name!

"sorry" he held up his hands in defence

             His hair was messy, brown, and usually hung down into his blue eyes. His height is about average. He's wearing a white T-shirt and ripped jeans that sagg just enough for you to see his red plad boxers when he bends over. the boy is my best friend....well one of my best friends.Together we maid a very interesting pair. He is fairly tall and always has a mischievous smile on, while I'm rather short and generally glare at anyone who dares get in my way. He looks like the boy next door, and I look like a Juvenal delinquent....a pretty one. We did have one thing in common, both of us have unusual names.

Alpha mine, Axel his.

 "Come on drake, chemistry is about to start" I demanded

"awww" Axel whined "I hate is when you call me drake"

"Well learn to deal with it. Axel is your council name, if they have scouts here, and they hear us call each other Axel and Alpha we are screwed."

"that's not my council name" Axel said between clenched teeth. I obviously hit a nerve. here we go again "It is just my name, my parents gave it to me, not the council. They have no right to call me that. they are the ones who killed my parents."

Axel was gripping the old beat up locker door so hard that it began to leave a dent.

                "Axel" i snapped, gaining his attention again

"Axel," i said softer this time "I know that your parents gave you that name, but we both used to be part of the council, and they know us by those names. I promise we will avenge your families, but to even think about getting any where, we have to be extra careful, ok""

                Axel just nodded, looking down at his feet letting his silky brown hair fell into his eyes. I lifted his head and moved his hair back out of his eyes. I could see the mix of anger, sadness, loneliness, and to my surprise, love. I smiled weakly and wrapped my arms around his neck to give him a hug. Axel leaned down and wrapped his arms around my waist, encircling me in a warm embrace

(Axels P.O.V.)

                  I rested my head on Alpha's soft hair that had streaks of purple in it. I inhaled slowly taking in her sent. She smelled like home. she reminded me of what it used to be like, before we grew up, before we had to worry about anything, before my parents were killed.

                  "And you complain about me having a girlfriend." an all to familiar voice cut through the silence. I let out a low growl and let go of Alpha. We both turned away from each other to see cero walking down the hallway with his human girlfriend under his arm.

                  "Were not dating" Alpha and I said simultaneously

                   "Oh that's right. Jade, you don't have time for love, and drake, you like jade as just a friend." Cero retorted. Rolling her eyes, Alpha slammed her locker shut and turned to glare at Cero.

                    "Your right, I don't have time for love, to much to do still, I don't need a distraction. Besides, I have a long life ahead of me, and so do you."

                     Cero started in awe, not really sure of how to respond. I layed a reassuring hand on her shoulder saying "you might have gone a little far, whats wrong?"

                      "Come on drake, we have class." she said to me through clenched teeth as she began to walk away.

                       "whats up with jade today?" Cero questioned

                       "i'm not sure but I will check. See you later cer....o wait, I mean James. " I smiled reminding myself not to call Alpha or cero by their council names. I just began to walk down the hallway hands in my pockets trying to figure out what was up with Alpha. I looked at the girls who would giggle and wave and the only thing I can think is, they may be cute, but they are so fake. I'm pretty sure I could get any girl I wanted, except for the one that I truly want. She isn't the least bit superficial, she has a huge heart, but no time for love.