Sleeping With The Teacher: Chapter Three

<----Vote if you love/hate/just don't care!!!

I'm doing dedications randomly....it might be a person that comment or fanned me or voted for me! It might even be you *points right at you* yes i'm talking to you! so make sure you comment and press that vote button and the next chapter might go out to you! 

Aaron ---> i love Aaron if even if he is a freak he's still cute *hugs Aaron* now comment!!!! or no new chapter for you be afraid be VERY afraid >:D

I rolled my eyes and looked at the guy in front of me. Ok he wasn’t bad looking but he was one of those curious jock seniors. He had blonde curly hair with green eyes and an amazing body let me tell you and the one who introduced was surprisingly Madison. So here I am sitting here looking at this stupid guy. “So…” he said and I looked at him at him too.

“So…” I repeated and he pushed his hair out of his face, “Sorry I’m not that interesting.” I said and he smiled at me softly. And I blushed because he was very hot!

“Just tell me something about yourself.” He said and I shrugged.

“What do you want to know?” I asked him and he took a moment to figure out his own question.

“Do you have any brothers or sisters?” he asked.

“No. If you count Madison my sister but no I’m an only child.”

“Lucky. I have a younger sister her name is Annabelle and she’s all about boys.” He visible shivered and I laughed not because it was cute but he was on a date….with a boy.

“I’m all about boys too. Is that bad?” I asked looking through my eyelashes trying to flirt. He looked at me for a moment and I could see his cheeks turn from tan to red. I laughed and sat back in my seat.

“I hope it is.” He whispered and then he caught what he said. “I mean…..like you know be a freak.” He blushed when he said that and I laughed with him. Oh he has no idea how right he is. I nodded leaning on the food table and looked at him. His name was Baily? I think I don’t know but he goes to a completely different school. An all-boys school. I don’t know why he doesn’t want his school to know but he didn’t and who am I to deny such a fine piece of ass.

“Oh I am a freak Baily.” I winked and licked my lips slowly. Ok now I’m acting like a slut but I wasn’t that bad compared to Aaron. What I’m saying is I could be a dirty little slut when I’m with the guy I want to do some dirty things with. I shook my head imagining Mr. Collin running around…..shirtless and sweating. God who wouldn’t want to see Mr. Col- I mean Collin naked and wet. Then I noticed Baily shifting in his seat looking uncomfortable. I frowned, “Sorry.” But then I smirked when I noticed that he was blushing.

“No. No it’s just that you were looking at me with an intense stare a moment ago.” I smirked. I got really hot too just thinking about him. But I wasn’t going to Baily. No I’m on a date with him. “But it’s ok.” He reassured me and I smiled.

“Well that’s good. So have you ever been with a girl?” I asked off the bat and Baily looked at me a little taken back but then nodded and I nodded also. A lot of guys, straight curious guys have been with a girl or two before not that I mind it meant they’ve been around the sex corner a few good times which made it easier on me. Ok I must confess. I’m not a virgin and I haven’t had a kiss. I know sad right! Joking, joking! I am as virgin as when Mary, Jesus’s mom, was when she had Jesus. But I’m not saying I hadn’t had a dick in my mouth or a finger up my ass.