Chapter 3 - Torture (3.5 parts)

Chapter Three:

Torture

Christina’s P.O.V

“Nooo!” I screamed, watching the one person I trusted in this hell-hole fall unconscious from being hit in the head with the handle of a very sharp sword. I stood there panicking. What was going to happen to me now? Where are they taking Daniel? Will I ever see my family again? How long will it take them to kill me?

I started hyperventilating in my panicked state of mind, when I felt two strong hands grabbing both of my arms. I look to the right and saw Marcus with a evil smirk on his face while he licked his lips staring at me intently. I look to my left and saw a guy I have never seen before giving me the same look that Marcus was. It was then I knew for sure I was going to die in a short amount of time. I feared what they would do to me. Without Daniel here to help me, it would only be a matter of time.

I do not recall what happened before being thrown into a small circular room, and hearing the door slam shut and locked from the outside. I slowly stood up from the floor attempting to brush some dirt off of me, taking in the room around me. All there was in the room was a tiny bed with dirty sheets on it, a pale, a small square windows with bars in it, shackles on the wall opposite of the bed, and one torch. It was then I looked behind me and noticed I wasn’t alone.

Slowly walking towards me where a pair of glowing red eyes, every step the figure took towards me, I stepped back. Every time I stepped back they would laugh. Once I was realized I was backing myself into a wall, I panicked again. My chest rising and falling at a rather quick pace. What could I do to help myself?

I blinked and immediately regretted it. Just within that time it took me to blink. The figure in the dark with red eyes was across the room. Standing so close to me I could feel their breath on my face. A hand clamped over my mouth to prevent the scream that escaped my lips when I realized it was Marcus in front of me. And just like that, his fangs sunk into my neck, sending chills down my spine. I didn’t know what to do, I had no weapons, no one to help me.

I am not sure what came over me whether it was just pure stupidity or just an adrenaline rush, but none-the-less, I already wish I didn’t just do what I did. I was crying and trying to scratch at his arms, his face, anything to get him off me, and I guess just on instinct, I brought up my right knee swiftly, and kneed him right where “it hurts”.

His fangs immediately retracted and he fell to the ground. I took my chance and kicked him in the stomach repeatedly. And this, this is the part I wish I hadn’t done. I felt so stupid. Why would I attack my attacker, when I am locked in a room with him and someone is guarding the door from the outside. I grabbed the wooden torch, had it in both hands above my head, bringing it down with as much force as I could muster to his chest. When within an inch of it piercing his heart, hands gripped my wrists. I looked up to see a furious guard, he grabbed the torch and placed it back on the wall, then threw me across the room where I rolled until I smacked the other all closest to the bed.

Next thing I know Marcus is in front of me with that sly grin back on his face with my blood on his lips and chin. He slowly licked his lips and moaned.

“You taste so delicious.” Marcus sneered. I couldn’t say anything.

“You will pay for your little stunt back there, no one, and I mean no one can treat me like that and think they can get away with it!”

My lip began to quiver the closer he got. He grabbed my shoulders and forced me to stand. I felt a sting in my cheek and on my ass. One from being back handed two from hitting the floor. I could feel blood coming from my lip and slowly making its way down my chin. He stood me back up and smacked me again, and again. I couldn’t see anymore, through the sweat and tears, and blows to the face my vision was nothing but a blur.