Love You From The Start (Niall Horan One Shot)

*Rachel's Pov*

{Flashback: 4 Years Ago}

I walked into the school doors. Nervous as hell. Who knew that high school would harder then I thought. Freshmen year sucks. As I made my way to my next class, I bumped into someone. I looked up into those blue mesmerizing eyes which made me melt.

"I'm sorry," I said picking up the books I just dropped. I was about to walk away until he called me.

"Wait." 

I turned. "Yeah." 

"I'm Niall," he said with a thick Irish accent. 

"Rachel," I said shyly.

"Freshman?"

"Um, yeah," I said shakily.

"So you need help with the classes?" he asked.

I nodded. 

He smiled. "Come with me then."

I smiled too, having my first friend in high school.

{Flashback End: Present}

From that point on, I fell in love with him. Who knew that my best friend would be the one I would fall for. But sadly, I know he doesn't know it. I gave him several signs, yet nothing. 

I should be happy for him though. When he told me he is going to audition on X-Factor, I was over-joyed. I was with him 100% support. But now, he's in a British-boyband called One Direction. The guys also turned into my best guy friends. But not as best as Niall.

I knocked on the door of Louis and Harry's new flat. They were having a party. Yay! They throw awesome parties. The door swung open and there was Siarra. Siarra is my best friend of all time. She's the only one that knows that I love Niall. 

"Hey!" she gave me a hug and let me in.

"Where are the boys?"

"In the living-room."

I walked to the back. They all greeted me. 

"Hey, Rachel!" Niall gave me a big hug. "How's my best friend doing?"

"Good." I looked behind Niall. I saw Louis made kissy faces and Zayn smirking. They were the only guys that know I love him. They were more like brothers to me. I rolled my eyes and giggled.

"What?" Niall asked.

"Oh nothing." 

I looked around, finding the guys occupying the guest. More like giving out drinks. I sighed. I walked up to one of the rooms and sat down on the bed. I took out my phone and and turned it on. The wallpaper is a picture of Niall and I back when I was still a freshmen. I smiled. I was glad to have meet Niall. 

The door opened revealing Niall. He sat next to me and I leaned my head against his shoulder. 

"So how's the party so far?" I looked up to him. 

"Same as usual. Lou is drunk." 

I chuckled. You can't have a party without Louis being drunk.

"So what are you doing here?" he asked. 

"Eh, I guess I'm too tired to party today." 

"That's ok." He laid down and patted the empty space next to him. I rolled my eyes and laid down next to him. I closed my eyes, almost falling asleep.

"...love you," the last thing I heard before I passed out. 

{The Next Day}

"...It's time to get up! It's time to get up!" I felt the bed moving up and down. "Come on, love birds." I opened one eye to see Liam jumping up and down. Oh boy. 

"Niall! We have food!" Liam yelled. I felt Niall jump out of bed. I can imagine him with his eyes bulging out whenever someone mentions food. 

"Rachel. Wake up." Niall whispered in my ear. I groaned. "If you don't get up now, you can't go to our concert tonight." You see, I never missed a concert. I may have missed several signings and interviews, but not one concert. "Plus, I have a surprise for you." 

"Ok! Ok! I'll get up." I looked at the clock and it was already afternoon. 

"Come on. You only have a few hours to get ready." 

...

[Concert]

Throughout the whole day, I couldn't help but think about the surprise Niall was going to show me. Trust me, I tried everything for him to spill. But he wouldn't. Guess we have to wait and see. After performing several songs. He would turn his head towards me giving me several smiles. 

They're next song is 'More Than This.' One of my favorite songs. But when Niall's solo came up, something struck me. 

Just like before, he started to look in my direction and smiled. He eyes sparkled from the spotlight. He looked beautiful.

"...If I'm louder

Would you see me?

Would you lay down in my arms and rescue me?

Cause we are, the same

You saved me, when you leave it scarred again..." He sang to me.

I felt like only me and Niall were the only ones in the whole auditorium. Something in eyes tells me he wanted to say something important, but I couldn't figure it out. 

Before the last song, the spotlight is on Niall. Huh? This isn't their usual routine.

"I want this special girl right here," Niall said into the mic. "What are you doing?," I mouthed to him. The guys sneaked up behind me and literally pushed me on stage right next to Niall. "The truth," he replied to me. He continued speaking into the mic, "My best friend, Rachel here was been there for me since high school and I wanted to say..." He took a deep breath. "I Love you. Since the beginning. You're beautiful. Everyday, I wanted to tell you how much I love you. How much I want to hold you in my arms and call you mine." Joyful tears started to flow out of my eyes.

The crowd aww'd. I felt a glow flowing through my body. This is how exactly how I want it to be. "One more thing. Will you be my girlfriend?" he asked. I was practically crying from happiness. "Yes." Right now nothing even matters except the fact Niall and I are finally together.

++++++++++++++++++++

 Hope you like this Rachel :) Siarra told me to make one for you. 

Vote

Comment 

++++++++++++++++++++