Umbreon12

I held the razor blade against my left wrist and pressed firmly. Once I pulled it away, I watched the blood run down my arm as I cried.

Just then, my phone rang. I quickly set the blade on the floor and got up from my place in the corner of the bathroom. I picked my phone up off the counter and answered it, "Hello?"

"Hey, love. Why weren't you at work today?" It was Gavin!

"Uhhh... I... Didn't feel good." I replied, turning to look at the razor blade on the floor.

"Oh. Well, I'll leave you alone, then. I love you. A lot." he replied.

"Bye." I said, then hung up.

You will leave me alone, Gavin.

Forever.

I burst in through my bedroom door and grabbed my suitcase. After packing it with clothes and other necessities, I grabbed my phone, wedged it in my pocket, and went to my front door.

I love Gavin, and we've been dating for months now, but I can't take it anymore.

"Wait!" I say out loud. I almost forgot something.

I look at my wrist. It's sliced up bad.

I run back to the bathroom and grab my razor.

Then I leave.

-------------------------------------------- After I arrive at the airport, I pay my taxi driver and buy a ticket.

To Britain.

"Goodbye, Gavin." I whisper as I board my plane.

--------------------------------------------Once I arrive in Oxford, England, I get a cab to take me to my hotel.

I sit on my bed after changing into some different clothes.

It' nighttime here, which means it's a new day in America, and Gavin's at work.

Then, I get a phone call.

"Hello?" I hear from Gavin.

"H-hi." I reply.

"Where are you? Geoff and I dropped by your apartment today and you weren't there."

"I left, Gavin. I'm in England. I couldn't take the pain of my life anymore, so I left."

"But... I thought you loved me. I thought we were happy." he replies. I can hear his voice get scratchy as he begins to cry.

He hangs up.

--------------------------------------------The next day I get another call.

"I love you." he says.

I start crying. My whole life has been a waste. If I can have Gavin, why would I not take him?

I hold the phone to my ear using my shoulder and cut my left wrist twice.

"I think I love you." I say.

I hear footsteps in the hall, and Gavin hangs up.

I toss my razor blade aside, hiding it just before Gavin barges in with Michael and Ray.

"Ame. I love you." Gavin says as he sits on the bed with me and hugs me.

Ray and Michael walk in and stand by the bed.

"Ame, please." Michael says.

"Come home." Ray adds.

Gavin pulls out of the hug and looks me in the eyes.

His eyes are red, puffy, and watery. I see a tear run down his cheek.

"Amelia. Come home," Gavin repeats, "For me."

--------------------------------------------The next day is probably the best day of my life. Everyone's having a good time as we record the GTA 5 Let's Play.

I haven't cut my wrists since I was in England, because I'm afraid Gavin would find out. And I don't want lose him. He's amazing.

And for once in my life, I'm happy.

________________________________Hope it's how you imagined it! I've never written a story about cutting before, so I hope you like it.

Written as a request for: Umbreon12