Nerd And The Bully

Persephone wasn't always the toughest girl in the vault but if it managed to break away the fights with Amata and Butch it wouldn't mind her a bit, but then her what about her? Who would be that chivalrous to break their fights, who would be her heroic knight punching his face completely making him faint dramatically, but that's not what matters anymore, she only cared about her best friend, her dad, and most importantly her future in the vault.

"Persephone, are you ready?" Her dad reading, while a taking a sip of coffee. "You need to be at the classroom to take the G.O.A.T," James scolded, "I'm coming," Persephone replied, peeking herself out her room "But dad I don't feel good." Persephone pouted, acting as if she was sick, and faking her coughs. 'I'm such a bad liar', she thought.
"Very well, I guess I'll have to cancel the dinner with the DeLoria's and just stay home and take care of you," frowning, "Really!" she exclaimed. "Gotcha" pointing at her. "Darn it, I should've kept quiet," she chuckled.

~FOUR DAYS AGO~ Persephone POV
Pure drilling of mumbles coming from the students, emerged into silence, when Mr.Brotch came into the class, ogling around wary on the delinquent boys talking and giggling like six year olds.
"Students, I have a very important announcement to make, next week there's going to be a prom, yay," Mr.Brotch rolling his eyes, he looked tired and obviously bored, while having bloodshot eyes and a curved back, it was a Monday, not the most exciting day of the year. Usually he would complain on Butch's gang but having a stressful week, teens were a less of a problem.
Butch was getting on my last nerve, silently cat-calling me, and Amata.
Butch abruptly, laughed off his ass, with his little cockroaches doing the same laughter without hesitation. "Seriously, are you five, reta-," Mr.Brotch shifted himself towards me, " Now, now Ms. Blane, theirs no one cursing in this room," I nodded, mumbling to myself "Fuckers," within seconds Butch's voice emerged in the silence. "What was that, nosebleed?" Butch said, in a irritated tone. "I said, your a fucker, Butch," I solemnly stared, "Wow, that's gonna leave a mark, should I cry?"
Mr.Brotch stomped his foot loudly, "Enough, both of you go to the Overseer, now!"
I was completely embarrassed, I hadn't even noticed my face was flushed, he was just trying to get the attention he wanted from me, and he got it.
"Yes Mr.Brotch, I'm sorry, it won't happen again," I relinquished myself, not making any contact with anyone.
I moved my pace faster trying, to be in the overseer's dorm before Butch, he always tried to tease me with perverted jokes and annoying sentences, of course I ignored him, but we always had few friendly conversations in rare times. I finally walked in the entrance of the door, pushing the little green button with my thumb, I waited there, shifting my eyes on the clock, he stroll and leaned himself on the wall. The infinite silence of tick-tick-tick in the entrance way, made Butch convert himself to me, "It's all your fault, Butch," I stated irascibly.
"Boohoo, cry me a river," licking his lips.
I glanced at him, realizing he was checking me out, "Hey, my eyes are way up here, Butch they're not my legs," I waved my hand hysterically. "You changed a lot," He smirked. The vault door opened and the Overseer appeared and interrupted our conversation. I could tell he didn't like me, personally since today well, I got sent here.
"Ah, Ms.Blaine, and Mr.DeLoria come in," the Overseer exclaimed, walking towards his seat, locking eyes on Butch, since he was the most troubled in the room.
"So I'm aware the both of you, came into a interesting argument, yes?" the Overseer stated, Butch was still confused on what he just said, shifted his head with a incoherent look.
"Hold on, what?" Butch, questioned.
"He said, we were both using bad words out loud, Butch." I explained to him, in the most knowledgeable way he could understand."
"Yeah, I know nosebleed, but it don't ask the question, why we here?"
"Well Mr.DeLoria, what a reputable question, but that's not to me to be discussed with, I'll bring both your parents to seize these issues."
'No, no, no, I can't believe this, it was all butch's fault, god.' I deliberately thought. My dad came into the office, worried. "Persephone, what's going on?" He even grew more concern as Butch was in the room, the anticipation of hearing something was eager in his mind.
"Dad, I argued with Butch, sorry," I distinctly said with a frown, while lowering my eyes.
"Honey, it's fine, just don't do it again, alright?" he patted my shoulder, "Ok," I nodded. The murmurs of the air vent gave me a relief, the hotness in my cheeks finally departed the heat, still the eerie silence in the room, came in acknowledgement from Butch.
"Well, see' ya later." He left, with a depressed sigh, I could tell he was upset that his mother Ellen Deloria, didn't come. She was a women that drank to much alcohol, she didn't have the limits to stop.
The haunting of her deceased husband, always returned of the sight of Butch, sadly the Overseer wanted to help her, but she decided to rather have the beer to forget the memories, of the past.
Three hours had passed, since that discussion, I stilled felt angry, and annoyed of the thought of Butch.
My father, came in my room to explain something to me, in a distressed manner.
"Honey, on Friday we're going to the Deloria's, alright."
My mind, discounted the sentence, I already didn't want to be near him, now  we're going to have dinner with them, seriously?
"Yes, dad," I nodded, with a fictitious grin, I didn't want to make the situation worse, the evening made me disagree on going to Amata, I already made a fool with myself on going to her dad, wasn't it?