What Would You Wish For??

There's alot of things i could wish for, alot of things that i want. my only problem is picking just one. i could wish for more friends, or maybe even love...

but i could also wish to see my mom... or i could wish to be happy...

I was granted only one wish, which means I have to pick only one thing out of so many things I want...

But I have decided, no I won't wish for my mom back, because that would be selfish. She is in such a better place now and to wish her back to this horrible place. This place full of hate and sadness. So even though it's so hard without her here, i would rather her be there than here. And even though i can't see her i know she is with me and that she is watching over me. So that's not what I'm going to wish for.

I could wish for friends. Which would be great at times, but most of the time with friends, comes drama. And then you have to choose sides and its just to much stress. So not that either.

There are just too many things to choose and I want to choose the best one. So I'm gonna have to do a lot of thinking. I could wish for anything and I can't think of a single thing that would be the best choose.

This is too difficult... Maybe I should wish to be smarter, or to be funnier. No those things don't matter to me. I could wish for superpowers! But which ones would I choose?...

I can't do this anymore I'm never going to pick something. I'll just wish to be famous.. But wait I don't want to be famous.

OH MY GOSH! I think I know what to wish for. Its something that will never let you down or dissapoint you! I now know what to use my one wish for and if y'all think is a dumb thing to wish for. Well then... You're dumb too... I'm sorry that mean, you're not dumb, I didn't mean that.

I wish for unlimited free Ice Cream!!!!! Yay!!!