Unxpected Couple

Chapter 1

It was 5:00 a.m when I woke up. I had school today. I wasn't really looking forward to it but it's the law.

Hi, I'm Jillian Biersack. Daughter of Andrew Biersack. You probably think its awesome to have a rock star as a dad, but in reality it sucks ass. Always touring, and really, I never get to see him. I'm usually in the studio with him and his buddies but I'm also doing homework. I'm 17 years old with a career in front of me. I'm already doing college courses for it. Being a counselor is my dream. Jinx, Ashley, CC, and Jake have actually came to me for advice. Believe it or not. Ashley of course came to me for a condom, and advice on how to be romantic. I don't blame him.

CC came to me for dating advice. Jake for family and band advice.

But Jinx... Jinx just stands out... His eyes, his hair... God he is just... YUMM!!

But he came to me for this one particular girl.... He said he really liked her. Of course my mind wondered... I was hoping it was me... No it was Sammy Doll. But then they broke up... I got super excited.

But when he came to me crying I had to set my excitement to the side. What can I say... I want him.

My dad is dating Juliet... Fucking gorgeous! God. Don't get me wrong, Sammy was good for Jinx but I wanted him...

Did I mention I was a virgin? Yea, I'm waiting for him! I've done his makeup before. He's been there when I've gotten dumped.... It seems like we are meant for each other...

As I got out of the shower I could here Jinx in the other room. I have no idea why he is up but it's not my problem. I walked out of the bathroom with just a short towel on. Of course his fucking door was open... He turned around and stared at me. I shook my hips and went to my room. I am pretty sure he stared at my ass. I didn't care, I know I have curves. I just hate my boobs. Fucking C cups.

I dropped my towel to the floor and grabbed a bra, and a pair of neon pink underwear. I walked into the kitchen and made a Carnation breakfast. I don't like eating in the mornings so I have drink mixes.

Anyway, I was walking back to my room when Jinx stopped me. It was awkward, I had one of my old bras on, so my tits were falling out. And the underwear is see through... Yay for me.

"Dude I'm half naked, can I go get dressed?" I said blushing.

"That's why I stopped you." He smirked at me.

"I don't think Andy would like you staring at me while I'm half naked..." I started to trail off.

I heard Andy get up and I rushed to my room. I closed the door and leaned up against it sighing.

God why was he so seducing! Those lips... And those eyes... I just want to kiss him so bad! I can just see it now...

-Day Dream

"Hey Jillian." Jinx said as he sat next to me.

"Hey" I said smiling.

"Whatcha watching sweetheart?" He smirked.

"Aha I'm 17 and watching SpongeBob!" I said laughing.

"You're so lame"

"Am not!" I pushed him playfully.

he grabbed my arm and pulled me close to him. I could just feel how warm he was. I looked up at him and I felt his soft lips meet mine...

-Day Dream Over

"Jillian !!! Are you ready for school yet?" Andy yelled.

Oh shit! I have to finish getting ready. I didn't realize it was 6:15.... I was too busy fantasizing about Jinnx.

"Hold on dad! Gotta brush my teeth." I yelled back.

Of course Jinnx was in the bathroom, taking a shower... I hurried up so he wouldn't know I was in there. Before I wiped my face off, he opened the shower curtain... Fully exposed. My eyes widened at his dick.

Damn....

"Umm, excuse you." He said playfully.

"You were staring at me earlier." I said as I walked out.

I got in the car with Andy. I just could not stop thinking about Jinnx!!!

I wonder if he thinks about me...