I'm His Little Nerd

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Chapter 1

I know your probably expecting this to be a typical girl likes boy, boy doesnt notice her, shes sad, he finally does, they live happily ever after story but no... well maybe, but only parts are like that.

My name is Eleanor Ashbrook, although if you actually call me that i wont be happy, i'd much rather prefer to be called Ellie. I'm your average 16 year old schoolgirl, ive got blonde hair which i always wear up in a ponytail, i've got big blue eyes which i got off my mum, Abbi, whereas ive got my dads, david, hair.

I dont have any brothers or sisters but my best friend, Leon, is good enough to be one, we've known each other for ages and became best friends after he saved me from... well it doesnt matter, hes one of the popular boys at school however im not that high up.

I'm what people call a nerd, so what if i like school? so what if i'm good at lessons? at least im not going to end up working in mcdonalds or cleaning toilets somewhere.

Leon is on the school rugby team and is in sixth form but he always drives me to and from school and hangs out with me occasionally. Its sightly difficult and most people think its odd but ever since he saved me we became close, although he still has to hang out with the other jocks and cheerleaders he still manages to make time for me and thats why i like him so much.

I've only ever had one proper boyfriend and that was Leon's ex mate, lets just say we didnt work out so well but the good thing about it all is that i gained Leon from it, the best friend anyone could ever have.

*****

"honestly you really need to wash your hair once in a while, its really greasy nerdy"

i looked up from my lunch to see Vicki and her minions, Poppy and Hannah, giggling high-pitched and high-fiving.

I sighed and looked back down at my food, i like i just lost my appetite

"like yeah, so greasy" Poppy jeered

i knew people around me were watching but i didnt care, they'd seen it all before millions of times.

"maybe we should teach her a few things about personal hygene" Hannah giggled

i looked up slowly but Vicki just shook her head and gave me the your-just-dirt look

"no, its too late for someone like her"

before any of them could fire anything else at me we heard a deep voice from behind them

"too late for her to do what?"

they turned around and i looked up to see my saviour, Leon, standing there carrying his lunch tray.

They shook their heads and walked off slowly, giving me the biggest evils i've ever had, god i want the wind to change and make them that way forever.

Leon took his place next to me and looped his arm around my shoulder and gave me a gentle nudge to him, i snuggled into his shoulder and he gave my back a quick rub before letting go and we began to eat, but were interupted by a shadow standing over us, we both looked up to see Elliot. great.

"you coming to sit with us Le?"

Elliot is the captain of the rugby team and the schools biggest player, even though hes dating that slag Vicki, honestly you hear them in the janitors closet all the time.