Part 26

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome onboard Flight 4521HD with service from LAX to MNL. We are currently third in line for take-off and are expected to be in the air in approximately seven minutes time. We ask that you please fasten your seatbelts at this time and secure all baggage underneath your seat or in the overhead compartments. We also ask that your seats and table trays are in the upright position for take-off. Please turn off all personal electronic devices, including laptops and cell phones. Smoking is prohibited for the duration of the flight. Thank you for choosing Diamond Airlines. Enjoy your flight."

It's Elliot's first time to go in PH. He's so excited to see Mamita and Mommy! I do!! I miss them so much! We have so much plans for our vacation in PH. Visit Lance's family. It's 17 hours flight so we have the time to rest. Me, Elliot and Lance holding our hands together as if the plane will crash! As I looked on the window. Im physically strong but emotionally weak. There is always part in my heart that will not heal.

It's take time, patience, love and care for Lance just to have my fully-healed heart. I know it is hard but well it's worth it. He never give up on us. Thinking that Lance is just an option or rebound I want to cry. There's a lot of "WHY" in 2 years. One question that I'd like to confirm when i got to PH "AM I TOTALLY MOVED ON?"

"Mommy! Wake up! We're here!" He's so excited as I open my eyes.

"Baby we're here" he smiled on me.

We will surprised everyone in PH. No one knows that we will visit PH even Kath! God! I miss that bitch!

----------------

Lance's POV

I'm afraid that things will change again. Agatha is already mine and i won't let that happened.
I spent years just to be with her I sacrifice everything for her. Pinagpilitan ko sarili para lang magustuhan niya ako that's how much I loved her. You can call me Stupid just because im doing the same thing over and over again but Oh God as days passed Im expecting different result and now it's worth the wait.

----Two years ago---

"Agatha, please kumain ka na. It's been 1 month na di ka kumakain ng maayos baka makasama pa sa baby mo yan!" I said as I give her food but she keeps on refusing everything. It's also like rejecting my feelings.

"I can't. Wala akong ganang kumain." then she put the pillow on her head. And here I am giving her time to move on. I put the food on the kitchen and make myself comfortable. This is my usual routine everyday since we got here in US. I sat on couch in watch my favorite soccer game. As a moment passed by, the house is so quiet all I can hear was her... crying.... again....

"I don't want this." I went to our room and actually my hobby as of the moment was "eavesdropping" she keeps on crying even I want to hug her I cant because he doesnt want me too.

"Agatha, are you okay? Everything is fine right?" worried na ako sa mga ginagawa niya sometimes naabutan ko siya holding blades and sometimes she's punching her tummy. Her eyes was swollen na umabot na sa time na wala na siyang mata.

"Hmm" this is my usual conversation. 1 month of married life we never had dates or anything.

"Just tell me if you need anything" and then sit in front if the her. If i truly love her, i should understand her pain, and I want what's best for her, whether that's include me or not. Time heals.

"Oucccccccccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! Shit!!! I hate this!!!!" Agad akong tumayo and open the door.

"Shit!! What have you done?" I hold her shoulder so tight she just cut her wrist again!!