Amazing Grace

Prologue

I jumped for the balcony window and tiptoed silently to the edge of it. The coast was clear from everywhere I looked. I swung over the edge and dropped like a stone. I landed like I usually did, on my feet. I ran down to the edge of the woods and slipped into  them silently.

I woke up and smiled. I was right, I do sleep walk. I got out of my bed and went into the shower. I did my hair and make up really cutely. I am gothic/emo. I dont cut myself but i look like i am. I teased my short black hair into poofy pigtails. my make up, black eyeliner, maskara, and eyeshadow. My cloths all dark colors. Only every so often i get pure white shirts but i always write stupid stuff on them with black sharpies. Anyways, you are probably wondering what my name is. My name? Aphrodite Anne Fille. I am a hunter. My knife in my boot and my gun in my belt. I have dark midnight black hair and bright golden eyes. My body is what girls die for, big breasts and hips but more muscle then fat on my body. My lips are rosy pink and have almond shaped eyes that I had tattoos on (for dots going away from my nose on each side and a star on the top but a heart on the bottom lid.) They are marks of a hunter. My lip is peirced and on my chest i have the words never shall i die.

I walked towards my dresser and screamed. On my neck were two tiny wounds that were slowly healing. SHIT! What happened last night? I remember killing the supernatural but nothing after something smaking into the back of my head. My head exploded in pain as I tried to remember. I cried out and fell to the floor cringing in pain. It was obvious I was attacked and I had a feeling i knew who did it.

Viktor. The oldest vampire alive. I was fighting him earlier and...

I screamed in more pain. Damn vampires and their stupid mind compulsion crap they can do. I closed my eyes and decided if I started to turn I would kill myself, no matter how much I like it.

"Aphrodite." My manager/friend Leila cam into my room. She was clueless about the vampires and werewolves. Her hair was long and blonde and she had the most amazing blue doe eyes. She also marred that with tattoos. She had a star on the corner of her eyes and she went and got another last night only it was on the back of her neck and she either did or didn't know it was thre because I aways asked and she would be clueless about stuff like that.

"Yes Leila?" I covered the bite marks from her veiw a look, regret? crossed her face.

"I have to tell you something."

"What is it?"

"Um, you see, there's this, um, thing about vampires, and, um --"

"What?" I growled.

"Um, you see, I am a, um, werewolf. I've been killin vampires for a while now and, um, well, I just thought you should know."

"You do know I kill vampires and werewolves for a living right?" My voice shaking and angry.

"Yes, I've made sure that you didn't kill any of my pack. You're my best friend and I love you. That's why I'm telling you this right now."

"Why didn't you tell me this before?"

"You were never home!"

"I was keeping my world safe!"

'You were killing the protectors, Aphrodite."

"Was not!"

"Was too."

"Was not."

"Was too."

"Was too."

"No."

"Yes."

"No!"

"Yes!"

*Five Minutes later*

Yes" leila said giggling.

"No."

"Yes."

"NO!"

"YES!"

"No."

"Yes."

"Yes."

"No." She stopped. "Wait, Yes! I ment Yes."

I was laughing so hard I almost peed myself. "No you didn't."

"Ugh, what ever!" She laughed throwing a pillow at my head. "So, who bit you?"

"What?"

"A werewolf bit you. You're marked." She laughed. "You have a Mate! So, Who is he? What's he like? Is he cute?"

"Woah woah woah. What's a mate?"

"A mate is a soulmate. You're marked so that means he already found you and is waiting for you to get ready to mate. Have babies and live a long and happy life with your other half." Her voice went all dreamy. "Woah, so I was marked and I dont even know who did it. How will I know? Wait!?" I gasped. "NO! I'm becoming a love sick puppy! NOOO!" I ran out of my room and into the bathroom, locking the door behind me.

"Aph! PLEASE! Come out!" She was knocking on the door feverishly.

"GO AWAY." The command flew from my lips in a growl. Almost immediatly she stopped knocking, and I heard he rustle away.

"I know you are the Alphas mate." She said and the sound of her sitting on my bed filled my ears.

"Lei, we should go hunting. Vampire hunting.I need to get my mind off of this."

And like before, she complied to my wishes. "Lets get ready and go!" She was excited now.

"Ok." I walked over to my dresser in my bathroom and plled out my 'vampire slaying' outfit. It was a very durrable black pants and a very stretchy tangtop. What? It got hot when you fight off the dead undead immortals. I have about 60 of those shirts, all black. I get them specially from the CIA, they were the ones who told me about the vampires and werewolves. I found out about werewolves after I met Leila. Strange cowinkadink. I pulled my hair up into my mask as i put it on. I put on my black combat boots and walked out of the bathroom. I was, litterally what you could say, ready to kill. Leila came into my room with someone else behind her.