ii - Learning New.

“So...” Zayn tried to start a conversation through the awkward silence, both of them brushing their horses. Liam kept concentrated as the other talked randomly about something, “Do you have any other passions?” He asked, pulling his brush down and looking at Liam.

“Uhmm...” He thought, “I don't really know what you mean by that...?”

“Something else than riding a horse?” Zayn stated, “Like painting, playing instruments, singing, dancing...drawing.”

Liam walked over to the horse food, and grabbed a handfull of it before walking back to Shadow and pulling his hand just bellow her nose. “Nah, not really into that kind of stuff.” He shrugged and Zayn bit his lip while looking down. “What about you?”

“Oh...me?”

“Yeah.”

“Nothing specials...” Zayn replied a bit too quickly, and Liam tilted his head to the side with a slight smirk. He crossed his arms and shook his head, “You're being a terrible liar!” He chanted.

“Oh I'll get to you and you just try to tell me that one more time.” Zayn sighed and Liam laughed at him. They weren't really into a fight, but just completely starting the new friendship they were working on, and it started to slightly grow. “Fine, I'll tell you but...” He ran a hand through his hair, “Promise me something, Liam.”

“Sure.”

“Please, don't tell anybody?”

Liam frowned, was it such a big deal to tell then? “E-er yeah, fine.” He shrugged and Zayn sighed. “I secretly draw things.” He breathed out, and just as Liam was going to ask why it was such a big deal, he felt like Zayn could read his mind when the boy cut him off by “My friends told me it was something girl-ish, and I still don't get it.”

“I think that's very interesting, Zayn.” He replied, “I mean, I don't even know anyone who can draw.”

“You don't even know if I draw well...”

“Well, I'm sure you do.” Liam replied innocently, “You look the type of a very inspired artist.”

“Thanks...” Zayn lightly blushed and looked down at the ground to cover it. Those things were never said to him before, and it felt good to be complimented by someone. Liam looked like a kind person, and Zayn wanted to go further to know more about this kid. Their relationship was definitely worth it.

“You know...” The raven boy slid down against the wooden wall to sit down against it, and tilt his head to look at the ceiling. “There are so many things that helped me drawing. Horses, this Ranch, the nature, the vallees, the sound of the birds singing and the waterfall of the lake nearby...”

Liam kinda admired the way Zayn talked about everything, it sounded nothing for him but yet it sounded so interesting. The way his hands moved to show what he meant, it just all and everything explained perfectly.

“You have a vallee nearby?” Liam suddenly asked, and Zayn looked at him. His lips curled up into a smile as he nodded, “Yeah there is, it's very beautiful.” He stated, “We could go there if you want.”

“Oh, I'd love too!” He exclaimed and felt the excitement kick into his body like a little boy going to the fair. Though for now, they still have to work into the Stables. The Payne family and the Malik family came to an appointement that they will still be doing the same work they always did in their own ranch, and have a little pause in the week-end. Though there will be also days where Zayn and Liam will be allowed to go outside of the Ranch and do something.

Or Megan would be allowed to go train for the competition in Texas. Liam decided to be there for her, even if her still wanted to participate and his dad refused to.