1

*You are sitting in a coffee shop on your laptop writing on a notepad*

*Table jolts knocking your coffee all over your laptop*

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry. Here.. let me just.." a mystery person says.

* You make eye contact and he turns his head blushing*

"Its ok. I needed to finish anyways" you manage to get out.

"Ill pay for a new note book if you need"

"No its ok" You look at his big green eyes hidden behind glasses and his hair is messy. You notice he is wearing a big sweater, jeans and tennis shoes.

*You start cleaning the coffee off your notebook*

" No.. please allow me" his cheeks turning bright red.

you both clean up the mess. "Again I'm sorry."

"That's alright."

"I'm Steven by the way" *He shyly holds out his hand* *You take it telling him your name* "Well ill let you get back to your now damaged notes. Again I'm sorry"

"That's quite alright. It was nice to meet you."

______________________________________________________________________

(A/N)

Hey all. So this is the first time you are meeting him. Did you enjoy your first enconter? The guy in the pic is kind of what I imagined. Not sure his name. Don't worry you may bump into each other again, someday. Will you fall for him? Will he fall for you? Will there be forces that stop you from seeing each other?... hold your questions till the very end because I am sure they will be answered.