14.Betrayal

Chapter fourteen.

*VIP Author's note at the end *

"Honey, I am home"

An adult lady at the age of 35 said while entering the house back from work.

"Honey, where are you?"

She heared some weird voices of falling furniture in their bedroom,so she ran there thinking that something bad had happened.

She entered and found their bed messy and he is on the floor only in his underwear.

"Honey, what are you doing down here?" She asked.

"I was having a really bad nightmare darling, and I woke  up on the feeling of my hurting back"

"Oh, honey it's ok. You can go watch the television or eat something and I will clean the mess"

"Thanks darling, I appreciate it." He smiled and walked of the room.

She smiled back.

She decided to go to the bathroom to change into her Pjs before cleaning all the mess.

So, she grabbed her Pjs from the wardrobe and entered the bathroom. But her leg tripped into something.

She moaned as she was on the ground and looked down to her leg.

"What is that ?"
"What is it doing in here?"
"Is it mine?"
"Even if it is mine, why did he take it out of my wardrobe?"

She said these sentences as she held the bra in her hand questionably.

It was a purple stripped lace bra, she doesn't even like purple.

If he knows, and she is sure he does. She has anger issues that she learnt to control. But if what she was thinking about is true, it might be a really hard situation for him to get out of.

BUT, she didn't ask him, she doesn't know yet.. So no previous judges.

Not until she is a hundred percent sure that is true.

Because it can be anything..

He might have been searching for his own clothes or something.

He might got that out because he wanted me to wear it.

It can be anything else.

But, she delayed talking about this. She won't talk about this except after three or four hours at least. After he is relaxed, and ate lunch. Just to have a decent conversation.

She wore her pjs and walked out of the bathroom and started to clean all the mess, she wondered what is all this mess? If he had had a bad nightmare then the bed only would be messy, not the entire room!!.

While she was using the broom to clean the floor from *I don't know where this food and red wine come from* under the bed, the broom grabbed something.. She thought her eyes were lying but when she was sure what she was seeing was true, she couldn't hold it back any more.

It was a thong!! Just like the bra!! A purple stripped laced thong!!

She doesn't even like purple!!

What is this?!!

But, remember just remember please no judging until you hear what he has to say, use your brain. It can be anything..

Can it?

She threw these thoughts out of her mind and just went out to make lunch.

When she saw him sitting in silence on the couch.