Loving you is wrong, so why does being yours feel right?

WARNING! - This story is R rated due to strong language, sexual content and incest - if your under age (below 16) or if the content in this story may offend you, do not read it.

Ok so I have no idea how I came up with this story but I'm hoping it will turn out good even though its kinda messed up lol

Thanks for reading :)

Listening to : Green day - wake me up when September ends

Please leave comments :)

                                 ************************************

Chapter One

Stacey and Harley dragged me along the dark streets while bursting with laughter. I'd just gotten us barred from our local pub for pouring my drink over the owner. Ok, before you think I'm crazy I didn't know he was the owner. We'd only been in there a few times due to the fact we're under age and he wasn't working tonight, so when he tried hitting on me..well I think you already know what happened there.

"Oh my god! Only you Maxie" Harley stated as caught her breath at last. She was right, only I would get us barred from a pub before we were even old enough to drink in it.

"Well babe, I gotta go" Stacey said, giving me a hug before letting out one last giggle as she walked away.

Harley linked her arm through mine as we carried on down the street. Harley had been my best friend for as long as I could remember. She was like a sister to me and id always been thankful to have her in my life. My mother had left as soon as I was born so I lived alone with my dad who was hardly ever home so Harley had been my sanctuary.

"Hey Max, do you think I could stop at yours tonight?" She asked softly as we rounded the corner to our street.

"Course you can, dads not home tonight anyway" I said with a smile.

  *****

The next morning I awoke with a start when I heard the bin men outside. Those trucks sure are loud! I looked at my alarm clock to see it was just gone nine o'clock.

"Crap, am I late for school again?" I asked myself as I sat up. I heard the soft sound of fluttery laughter and nearly fell out of bed in shock. Wait, I know that laugh. Harley is in my bed.

"It's saturday, you idiot!" she said in a fit of giggles. Crap she was right, I suddenly remembered everything that happened last night. Well, that explains why she's in my bed.

"Oh yeah" I say, feeling the heat rush to my face. I'm a bit too forgetfull sometimes. 

An hour later, we were downstairs eating breakfast. I made jam on toast for Harley, I din't even have to ask what she wanted. She ate the same thing every morning. For myself, I made a large bowl of Frosties. Yum!

After breakfast I went to take a shower while Harley changed into some of my clothes and went home. It was a good thing we were the same size. I got into the shower amd just let the hot water pour down my body while I collected my thoughts. After washing my hair I went to my room and thought about what I should do to keep myself entertained for the day.

I put on my leggins with a denim skirt, black vest top and black flat's then went down to the park. I know what a loser I must seem, going to the park on my own but I liked to go and sit on the swings in peace with just the birds to listen to.

When I got to the park, there was someone sitting on my usual swing. That was a little unusual, no one ever came to this park anymore. I went to sit on te other swing in silence, it felt a little awkward as I wasn't used to people being there but I tried not to think about it.