Chapter TWO

A/N hahaha i have just realized i missed this buuttt there are TWO extra new vocaloids besides Allen and Mion but these are secret shhhhh dont tell!

  E/A/N OMFG really REALLY the dang cover got jaked up dannng well there it is on the side

Mion/Shion POV!

Darkness swirled around my head and I saw dark spots.

“what’s going on” I asked my self.

“huh your awake?” a male voice asked me. I opened my eyes to see a boy around my age looking down at me he had White hair with grayish silver eyes and there was what seemed as a scar-like tattoo running through his left eye.

“ My names Allen what’s yours?” he asked me.

Mi- I mean Shion”

“nice to meet you Shion do you have any idea where we are”

“no” I stood up and looked around I saw strange markings on the far wall and stepped towards them but something restricted my right arm I looked down and saw that I was handcuffed to Allen. I looked at him questionably. He blushed and said “ those were on us when I woke up.”

“uh huh” all of a sudden lights over head turned on and a weird fuzzy voice came through

“WELCOME ALLEN WALKER AND MION SONAZAKI” wait MION how did he know my true name?

“YOU TWO HAVE BEEN CHOSEN TO BE PART OF THE VOCALOIDS!” all of a sudden we heard clapping huh? Did he say Vocaloid as in the people who performed on stage they were FAMOUS and I was just a poor orphan. What in the world is going on?

“YOUR NEW FRIENDS OR SINGERS ARE MIKU MIKUO LUKA LUKI GUMI GUMO RIN LEN GAKUPO GAKUKO MEIKO KAITO AKAITO TAITO ZEITO MIKI and lots more!

Allen and I stared at each other dumbly…

“WELL WE WILL SEND IN A TEAM TO DESIGN AND TAILOR YOUR CLOTHES!”

What. The. Hell. Around 15 people swarmed the small room taking measurements and muttering to themselves

I didn’t exactly like the clothes they picked out for me and by the looks of it Allen didn’t either