I'll be your date - (Josh x reader) - part 3 (final)

After you spent that night with Josh, your relationship had continued on over the next few months. He had asked you to be his girlfriend one late night as the two of you were bundled up on the balcony, enjoying the weather. You would crash at each other's flats, spend your days off together, hold hands whenever you went anywhere, share sneaky and public kisses, and you were even in a few of his videos. The one thing that kept you from feeling like you were really in a relationship was the fact that you hadn't had sex. To be fair, not sleeping together for the first few months isn't unheard of. You just felt a little unsure about where exactly you stood.

"Hey buddy!" Caspar called out as Josh entered his flat.

Waving at Caspar and Joe, Josh joined them on the couch. "Are you guys planning the trip?" He asked.

Caspar and Josh were heading back to South Africa for Christmas and Joe was tagging along. "Yeah, we're booking our tickets tonight once we confirm who all is coming." Joe said.

"Who else is coming?" Josh asked.

"Well..." Caspar said, looking at Joe and then Josh. "We know you want to bring Y/n."

Josh sighed, leaning back and throwing his arm over his face. "She doesn't want to spend Christmas with me."

"She said that?" Joe asked.

"Of course not. I'm not going to ask her." Josh said.

"But Josh, I know you want her to come. You even talked to our moms about it!" Caspar encouraged him.

"I think I like her more than she likes me." He said, sounding a bit down.

"Josh, you're chatting right shit." Joe said. "You get that she was our friend before you started dating her?"

"Yeah, she couldn't shut up about you when we had lunch last week." Caspar added.

Josh stayed quiet. "Mate, what's going on?" Joe asked.

"I just feel stuck." He said, his cheeks turning a bit red. "We haven't, you know." He said, gesturing with his hands. "Oh don't make me say it."

"What are you talking about?" Caspar asked, not catching on.

"They haven't had sex." Joe said, thinking it over.

Josh let his head drop against the back of the couch. "I feel so confident with literally everything else and I've never been nervous about this before."

"Mate, you've never really had a proper girlfriend." Joe said, clearly thinking it over. "I think you're just overthinking it because you really care about her." Joe added, choosing not to tease Josh. He may give him a hard time, but he could tell Josh was really worked up.

"He's right. She's your first actual relationship." Caspar added.