chapter one part 2

(Im going to keep writing but from now on its all in Tara's pov!)

  I walked into the house and looked around a little before going into Kat's rome. I eye the couch,  its covered in a sheet and blankets. On the side table to it there are a few bear bottles. I am not surprised.
  I walk up to Kat's door and knock three times. I hear a groan as the door opens. She was wearing a blue penicl skirt and a pink bra. Her blonde locks up in a bun

"I dont know what to wear," she moans in her Austrian accent.

"Hear let me help."

  I found my way to her closet and looked at her again. I really like the blue skirt, it was a good color for her and touched her curves nicely. I pull out a pink tank top and a brown belt.

"Here!" I say with a grin.

  She takes the clothes and smiles. As she places the tank top over her head, I hear a knock at the front door. Who could that be?
  A few seconds later there is a knock at our door. The door then opens and its Abigail. She had a sleepy, upset look on her face.

"After Tara called me I couldnt sleep, and came here." She plumped herself on Kat's bed.

"How is Olie?" I asked.

  Last thing I remembered about them is they were still in company together and living with each other. They also recently put an ep up on itunes, it was pretty good!

"Oh he is fine. He has a new boyfriend. He is tall, mexican and.." she paused "well not Sammy."

   Kat and I looked at each other in confusin. We knew Abigail was probably upset we were having a reunion without Sammy. I walked over to her and sat down next to her. I placed my hand on hers and smiled. She looked up at me and smiled back. Kat looked at us and laughed.

  "What a beautiful,  happy couple!" She teases.

  I roll my eyes playfully. I gey up and look at cat.

"You look great!" She smiled and twirled.

"I think you should wear red lipstick and curl your hair!" I add

"Im going to go talk to Christian. "

Both the girls 'OoooOoo' while I walk out. Christian and I hadn't talked in a while. I walked into the kitchen to find him. I smile at him, a little flirty I admit. He smiled back and kept cutting apples.

"Whatca making?" I ask as I look at his apples.

"Making a shake" he nods.

"Yummy, can I have one?"

I had already had breakfast but it was okay. He looked at me as he tossed the apples in the blender. He began blending as I plugged my ears. He chuckled at me and I rolled my eyes. As he pressed stop I could smell it, yumm. He poured it into a large cup.

"Here" and smiled as he slip it to me on the table. How do you do that? Mine always spils.

"Thank you!" I saw as I grab the cup. He begins cutting his fruit up and adding the other ingredients in the blender. The room is filled with silence. I look around thinking of what to say, but nothing comes to mind.