Part 1

I sigh softly as I brush my red brown hair to the left to cover my pink eye leaving my red brown eye for the world to see on the right. My hair was long, almost past my butt long so today it was pulled back but a small portion that I was using to cover my odd colored eye. It was normal and natural in the vampire world and was the one thing I had of my mothers. For the most part I looked like my father Rido Kuran. I hated that I had his last name. My father never knew about me when I was born, my mother had me and she took care of me until she had to go away leaving me with my aunt and uncle who just had a baby girl of their own. My aunt turned me into a human with my cousin Yuki and we were turned back into vampires a few months ago. It turns out I was supposed to be a vessel for my father until I had a son that he would have taken over but at the time he was in my brother's body. I missed seeing my father die again but he would live on in me, Kaname had told me when I was younger, before I became human there was an accident but I have no idea what happened. Kaname refused to tell me what it was just that it was the first time my father had meet me and it did not end well. I was still in my old day class uniform only because I haven't gotten the one for the new school yet. Kaname had put in a request that I not wear the ugly yellow dress that was part of the school uniform so I would be wearing the boys but for today I was stuck in my old one. Not that I minded all that much because I loved it.

People pointed at me as I walked into the school, who in their right minds makes a whole building that shade of pink? The only reason I was even here was because Headmaster Cross, my adopted father was friends with the Headmaster of this school. "Are you lost?" A little blond boy asks me as I stop to look around making me give a sigh as I look down at him. He had a tall black haired boy with him and I give them a shy smile hiding my fangs. "Honestly yes I am. I just transferred here and I can't find the office. If you could point me in the right way I would very much appreciate it." I say giving a small bow, being respectful to the humans even if I wasn't required to do so. I am a pureblood vampire, I was pureblood princess just like Yuki but not as much so as her seeing as how she would be lady of the Kuran family. I would be lucky if I became lady of the Hio family or even part of the Shiki family. After all my half-brother was supposed to marry me but he had Rima so I wouldn't force him to marry me but Kaname might. "We can show you the way right Takashi?" The little blond says making his tall friend nod his head. "Yeah." Takashi says before they motion me to follow them. I look around, memorizing the path that I was taking in case I ever needed to head to the office once again.

"My name is Mitsukuni but everyone calls me Honey. That is Takashi but most everyone calls him Mori. What's your name?" The little blond says as he looks up at me and I give them a soft smile. "Emi." I say making Honey smile at me and Mori blushes a little. "What year are you in Emi-kun?" Honey asks and I felt a little uncomfortable with people calling me kun. "Well I will be starting as a third year." I say a light blush on my cheeks. I used to be so good around other people, I mean my eyes were always a talking point but I had Zero to lean on until he found out who my mother was when I was awakened with Yuki. Maybe that is why I cover my pink eye from the world. "So your going to be in the same year as us?" Honey asks and I feel shock hit me hard as I look at the little boy in front of me, then again he was little to me at his four foot ten inches compared to my five foot seven inches. I was as tall as my mother but I was still growing from what Kaname said, he thinks I might get close to my fathers height. "Ohh I guess so." I say giving them a shy smile. "We'll wait for you to show you where your class is." Honey says when we reach the office and I give a small nod before walking in to talk to the person in charge. I walk over to the lady behind the desk making her look up at me. "I'm Emi Kuran the transfer student from Cross academy." I say giving her a bright smile and she hands me a file folder full of papers that had the school rules and such in it. "Here is your schedule and class assignment as well as a letter from the headmaster about your uniform." She says and I look it over seeing I was in Class 3-A. "Thank you." I say giving her a small bow before putting everything but my schedule in my bag, I would read over the letter from the headmaster later. I walk out to where Honey and Mori were waiting for me. "I'm in Class 3-A." I say making them smile brightly at me.