Chapter 2

Chapter 2:

" You... umm...what....uhh.... ", Calvin stuttered while still wide eyed.

" Hi Calvin! Miss me?", I said, smiling really big and scooting over to the window. Then, I patted the spot that I had just made to tell him to sit with me. He looked at me for a second, looking lost in thought, then shook his head. He checked if the bus driver was looking. When he saw he wasn't, he stood up then sat down next to me really fast and gave me the biggest hug known to mankind. I just laughed as I hugged him back, and nuzzled my head deeper into his neck. I knew he liked it when I did that , so when he hugged me tighter it didn't surprise me. Don't ask me why he likes it, because I have no idea why. He just randomly told me he liked it one day and from then on I sometimes did it to him.

" I missed you like crazy, girlfriend !", he squeaked while pulling away. We both laughed at how he poorly mimicked a girls voice,while pulling back from the hug.

" Same here,you look different! Have you been working out?! ", I said with an excited voice while poking his stomach. It felt hard and stiff. Yep, he has a 6-pack. I can feel it!

He raised his eyebrows and chuckled,"I look different?! You have got to be kidding me! I mean, yeah, I've been working out",Calvin says while gesturing to his torso and smirking," but you are like a whole new person!" He exclaimed, gesturing to me now.

" Thanks a lot, now I know I was absolutely ugly a few months ago! " I said, sarcastically.

"You know what I mean, Elizabeth Marie Callow! You where always beautiful.... you just look very different now." He scolded, obviously irritated by my comment.

I scoffed, " Yeah,I was so beautiful that I had all the boys kneeling down before me. Not that I am saying I am beautiful now. I am just.... better looking than before."

Calvin smacked me in the head and frowned when I said that.
" Shut up." He said with a fusturated look.

I rubbed my head while I raised my eyebrows and chuckled. "I think someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning!" I said while nudging him. He just sulked in his seat and frowned while looking away. The bus was almost full by now when my friend Cynthia decided to sit behind us.

" Calvin, if I say we are sexy beasts will you stop with that face!?" I said, irritated.

" Depends. Who is the sexiest one?" He asked, smirking.

" Calvin and Elizabeth are two very sexy beasts, but Calvin is the sexiest," I stated while smiling.

He smirked looking pleased, " Haha! You know it!" I rolled my eyes and turned around to look at Cynthia. She was yelling at this boy who accidentally elbowed her in the side.

" CYNTHIA! Calm down!" I yelled. She just gave the dude one last death stare before she turned to look at me. Her face went from ' I'm gonna kill you' to ' omg rainbows and unicorns'. Cynthia is one of those friends who stands up to anyone if they dare do something to make her mad. That's why I love her. Plus, she is Mexican, like me.

" Hey girl! How was your summer?!" She exclaimed, still oblivious to my new 'look'.

" It was interesting," I smirked, looking at Calvin and winking to give him the hint to not say anything," what about your's?"

" It was good! Hot too! A lot of fun! I wish we didn't have to go to school for another month. That would be awesome," she stated, smiling wildly.

The bus came to a stop, and it opened the doors. Everyone started getting off. The nervousness was getting stronger as I started to stand up.

You would be nervous too if you were going to back to school as a whole different person. Well, not all different.

................................................................................................................................................................

( Author's Note)

Hi! I am really sorry for the long wait. Even if you weren't really waiting. But, anyways I am really grateful for the reads. I don't know if I should keep on writing this book. I will see. Here is the crazy One Direction thingy.

ME: *sneaks into Liam's shower*

LIAM: *walks in the bathroom* I love taking showers. Makes me feel clean and smell fresh for my girls. * takes off clothes and starts the water*

ME: * trying so hard not to laugh and get wet*

LIAM: * gets in the shower* Lalalalalalala........ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

ME: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa!

That's all I am gonna write because I am tired. So if you want you can write the rest and put on in the comments or wherever. Love you all and have a nice day!