Perception (boyXboy)

Not long after 29 year old Evan Abelson "retired" from his job in Quantico and went back to his old desk job in Chicago. He encountered a mysterious figure named Daniel, a young man barely the age of 23. Who is currently a well known professor in Neuroscience. Written four books on Neuroscience, each becoming more popular than the last. And was once used as a consultant for the FBI, how such a young Neurologist became a Consultant is intriguing to Evan not also the consultant part but the part where he has witnessed Daniel staring off into space and muttering to nothing in particular.

Daniel Camiel can only be described as "weird" by his many students, both younger and older than him. But no matter how weird he is his students, who have and are taking his class, have grown to respect his ways and his interesting personality.

Daniel is the definition of weird. He dislikes having cellphones, ipods, and only agrees to having a laptop due to his job. He has a charasmatic personality when he lectures, but once outside of the classroom he becomes quiet and is often found outside lying on his back staring up at the sky.

All characters are fiction and from my imagination... please don't judge. Enjoy :)