Chapter 10: Date gone wrong?

Dipper parked in front of a family diner. They would have gone to a more fancier restaurant, but Will had some bad experiences there.

"So explain to me again, why we had to cancel our reservations to go here?" Dipper said kinda annoyed. Will groaned "I'm sorry, A few weeks back Bill and D-Pine tree went to that place to have dinner, But Bill forgot to bring money and Pine tree thought Bill was paying so I had to pay, but I didn't have enough. So until we get our debt payed, which will be never honestly, we can't go back. They have our pictures on the wall's saying do not let in!".

After the rant, Will huffed and stared at the pink and white family diner. "Anyway this one's cute, So it can't be that bad" He mumbled. Dipper chuckled a bit, making Will glare at him "What?". The brown haired man shook his head "Nothing, It's just that it seems like something that would happen to you". Will rolled his eyes and got out of the door, slamming it on the way out.

While Dipper chased after him Will only continued to pout.

They walked inside together and there was already a bunch of people sitting down, probably waiting for a table. When Dipper looked back at Will he had a conflicted expression on. "What's the matter Will?" Dipper asked, snaking a hand around the boys waist.

"Nothing is wrong!" Will said angrily, pushing the hand away. Dipper seemed pretty shocked but before Will could apologize, they we're already in front of some waitress. "Hello" She said politely.  They both greeted her as well and she asked how many people did they need to seat, stuff like that.

"Okay we will have your seats at 11p.m." The lady said nicely. It felt like a hard wind of cold hair hit them, that or a brick. "O-Oh okay. Nevermind, sorry to disturb you" Dipper laughed, grabbing Will's hand. Both of them walked out of the store.

"Why are all the places busy" Dipper sighed. Will didn't answer, just got back in the car before the cold got to him. Calming himself down, Dipper joined Will in the car.

"Maybe we should try another store?" Dipper suggested. Looking away, Will replied with a 'No'. Silence filled the car. By now, Dipper knew something was bothering Will but he didn't know what to do to make him feel better.

"I'm sorry" Will whispered. Immediately Dipper could tell that Will was gonna cry, It happened often honestly. "Will it isn't your fault-" He started but Will cut him off. "I ruined the reservations, I made us have to wait on a stupid line, and everywhere is packed. Face it, I ruined our date" Will cried out. Fat tears we're in his eyes.

Dipper sighed and started the car. He pulled out of the driveway and started on the road again. This time he was sure it wasn't gonna be ruined.

They pulled into a rather abandoned parking lot. "Come on" Dipper said getting out of the car. Will followed him.

"Why are we here?" Will asked, the place giving him a rather creepy feeling. "We're alone together" Dipper started "Even if we have nothing, even if our dates don't go planned, we still have each other". He grabbed Will's hands, a soft smile on his face.

"What are you doing Dipper?" Will chuckled when Dipper put a arm around Will's waist. "Just dancing you know?" Dipper replied, making Will cheer up. The blue haired boy put his arms around his neck.

Twirling around a bit, Dipper decided to break the silence "You always lip-sing, but I never heard you actually sing". Will shrugged "I don't know, but I'd rather hear you sing over lip-singing. Even if it is bad". "Wow that's really cheesy" Dipper chuckled. "Hypocrite, what about your 'we still have each other' speech" Will shot back.

Dipper hummed a bit "Yeah I guess you're right".

Stepping in sync and silence between them, they could hear a nearby radio playing.

they think it's a shame
that the world will never know our name
but I think that's okay
cause love get's ruined by money and power and fame

They stared into each other's eyes. Brown meeting Yellow. Dancing around the abandon parking lot, just the two of them. As if time stopped and everything at that moment was perfect.

"I really do love you" Dipper said, twirling Will around. The other boy giggled a bit, blushing, and fell into Dipper's chest, Going into a tight hug. "I guess this date wasn't a failure then, huh?" Dipper said smiling. Will nodded "I guess you're right".

Just Us, Just Us,
Just love, Just love,
Just Us, Just Us,
Just love, Just love.

They stopped dancing, and Dipper lightly took Will's chin. Slowly their faces came closer and closer.

Love
Love.

Afterwards, Dipper drove Will back to his house.

"Are you sure it's okay that you stay over?" Dipper asked. He knew Will was scared of Ford so he didn't wanna make the boy uncomfortable, but surprisingly, Will seemed pretty calm about it. "It'll be fine, I have you" Will said happily.

Still unsure, Dipper parked in the drive way of his home. The house seemed the same as usual but he couldn't even imagine how it was for Will. Hand in hand they walked inside.

There was a group of girls and guys from their school relaxing in the living room.

"What happened to sex with the Bf" Dipper asked smirking. Will cowered behind Dipper, holding onto his arm, a scared look on his face. Some girls were from the tennis incident.

"He left, wasn't into it. Instead I got some friends to hang out with. We're playing truth or dare, care to join?" Mable asked, a competitive grin plastered on her face.

Even though Dipper knew that this all had to be part of some plan, he agreed anyway. Will seemed nervous at first but they had each other. The looks others gave them from now on didn't matter.

There wasn't much seat room because of the crowd. "Uh I'll just sit away from- oof" Will grunted, feeling the wind knocked out of him.

Strong arms were now wrapped around his stomach and he was sitting in a certain brown haired boy's lap. "D-Dipper" He stuttered.

Getting into a more comfortable  position, Will had his arms wrapped around Dipper's neck and Dipper had his arms around Will's waist. The glares didn't bother them at all, surprisingly.

"Okay then, let's play Blackmail or dare" Mabel chuckled. Dipper paled a bit at the words, knowing this game all too well.

"We begin now".