Epilogue

Ten Years later......🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾

Gunner's POV

In the last ten years the Stone Mountain Pack has grown. Logan and I have four kids. River Stanly Madison the future Alpha. Celia JoAnna Madison twins born from Molly our first attempt. Liam Jace Madison is two years younger again thanks to Molly. Payton Charlee Madison is four and she looks just like my mom. Liam looks like Logan and Cece and River look like me.

Logan has become the accountant for the pack and the candle place. Charlee and I work hard everyday to keep up with the supply and demand of the candles and other things she had come up with to make now.

Charlee and Chris have a little boy. His name is Dylan. He so cute he's six and smart as a whip. Chris take good care of my sister and I couldn't ask for a better guy for her.

Casper and Jace have the weirdest relationship around. Jace loves and adores Casper but they still haven't mated. Casper said he's not ready and Jace agrees. They are so cute together.

"Dad it's time for the meeting." river said coming into my office.

"Okay bud, were is your dad?" I asked getting the kids in the Tahoe." He said.

"Can i drive?" he asked.

"No." I said laughing.

I followed him out to our SUV and climbed in. Logan was inside with our other kids smiling at me. I am still so very much in love with him.

"Ready." I asked.

"Yep." they all yelled.

"Okay remember grandpa doesn't know about the part so we have to pretend its a meeting so you have to sit with uncle Chris and Aunt Charlee." Logan said.

"Is poppa Sig really turning 100?" Cece asked.

"Yeah, we live longer so we maybe doing this again in a 100 more years." I said.

"Is Aunt Carol and Samuel going to be there?" Logan asked.

"Yes." I said. My aunt Carol decided to find a donor and have a baby. She had a son who she named Samuel.

"That boy is just too cute." Logan said. I think he wants another baby. It would be nice but not right now.

"Uncle Jace." Liam yelled.

"Liam son wait until your out of the car before you tell please." I said making every one laugh.

"Uncle Jace." he yelled as soon as he was out of the SUV.

"Liam." Jace yelled back. Something was different about my baby brother.

"Shit, you mated." I said.

"Yes, yes we did." Casper said smiling.

"It's about time." I said hugging Jace to me.

"This is why I was never ready." Jace mumbled.

"Yes, yes it is." Casper said laughing.

"Shut up or it will be the last time." Jace sang.

"No babe I'm sorry." Casper said picking him up and carrying him towards the building. Liam right behind them.

"Gunner, take Dylan before I hang him by his toes." Charlee said handing me a whinny six year old.

"That's enough bud." I said he stop just like that.

"Charlee are you feeling okay?" Logan asked.

"Chris and I just found out I'm pregnant again. I am so done when this one is out." she said wiping the sweat of her forehead.

"Congrats now go sit and let Dylan enjoy himself with family." I said.

"Thanks I think I am going to have Chris come get him in a few and take him to his mom for the night. I am so tired." She said heading towards the poor unexpected Chris.

"Uncle Gun I go play?" Dylan asked.

"With Liam and Payton right here don't leave where and go anywhere else." I said.

"Okay." he said heading for the kids.

"Is it time for the meeting?" grandpa Sig asked.

"Sure is." Logan said.

"Gather round everyone." I said climbing up on to the stage.

"Dad tell Liam to stop hitting me." Payton yelled.

"I've got this." Logan said making everyone laugh.

"I have asked you all here today to help me wish my grandpa Sig a happy 100." I said smiling at the face he made.

The pack cheered and Chandler and Keegan brought out the huge ass cake. We all sang and goofed around making Grandpa Sig's day.

He was so mean and cranky when I was younger but once I took over the pack for him he seemed to get a second chance at life. He was laughing more doing things he liked.

Our family has adjusted and have learned a lot about ourselves and others. The pack now has multiple businesses and with the money they are bringing in our futures look bright as well.

A/N: here it is. The end. Still trying to learn how long the pages are when I am writing with my phone. I'm hoping to get a handle on that soon because it's annoying as hell not knowing.